• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite is a prime example of why it's fun to make memes

jHgSJVS.png

Wow, so MS was showcasing the Halo Eternal Switch port already? Didn't see that coming. Have Nintendo and MS made a deal? Switch owners should be pleased that their system can apparently run this game.

Seriously, I don't make memes but maybe some of you could Switch things up a bit? 😉

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
This is why you should only be hired on talent and not your gender, sexuality or background.
This and the whole movement to get rid of the notorious working hours and improve working conditions is why game quality will suffer. Mark my words.

Best games, movies and art are notorious for the fact that they have been made by some crazy motherfuckers. It is what it is.

This and the whole movement to get rid of the notorious working hours and improve working conditions is why game quality will suffer. Mark my words.

Best games, movies and art are notorious for the fact that they have been made by some crazy motherfuckers. It is what it is.
You're the crazy one. I agree about the hours maybe but equality? Nah. Your gender or race has nothing to do with how talented you are as a game developer. How can it?

You people are legit crazy with this racism.

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
You're the crazy one. I agree about the hours maybe but equality? Nah. Your gender or race has nothing to do with how talented you are as a game developer. How can it?

You people are legit crazy with this racism.
Exactly my friend. If 343 boasts about the diversity in their team it seems quite obivous that talent wasn't the main thing they were looking for in their hiring process.
And this racism crap really rustles my jimmies. I wouldn't even give a flying fuck if the Halo Infinite dev team would be all black or all female if it meant it's the most crazy folks working on the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom