• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite is a prime example of why it's fun to make memes

will.jpg

Entroyp

I don't know man, when you are able to make characters with better facial detail and animations on Xbox 360 then something has terribly gone wrong. It could be that many of the talented devs left 343 and the hired incompetent people, or it could that the studio leads have completely dropped the ball. It's hard to tell, but this game looks like a mess from a technological perspective at least.

I’ll tell you why...MS wants to sell subscriptions, and games need to be available on all platforms available in order to maximize subscribers. Not much 343 can do if the game needs to run in 8 year old tech.

But enough of that. Let’s have some fun.

Last edited:

Reindeer

I’ll tell you why...MS wants to sell subscriptions, and games need to be available on all platforms available in order to maximize subscribers. Not much 343 can do if the game needs to run in 8 year old tech.

But enough of that. Let’s have some fun.
I get that, but it still doesn't explain why parts of Halo Infinite look worse than their last game or even their game from Xbox 360.

Top Bottom