• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite and my Avatar...

SpartanN92

Banned
I made a pretty bold statement a few weeks ago...

If Halo Infinite delivers on the notes we saw in the Discover Hope trailer then y’all gonna be eating some crow.
If it’s another Halo 5 then I’ll change my Avatar to Sackboy.
Today's Halo Infinite reveal was underwhelming but it was a step in the right direction (compared to Halo 5) but was NOT what we were hoping for overall. I'm going to honor my pledge in a certain fashion...Are you familiar with the concept of the doomsday clock? The closer we are to midnight the closer we are to the end of the world? Same concept here. Sackboy will become more or less prominent in my avatar as we get closer to Halo Infinite's launch based on what we see and the final product at launch. I will update at major mile stones.

So here is the first update... Please don't make me do this 343...Please...
NdjKGNP.jpg

The Fartist The Fartist this is for you.

UPDATE 8/12/2020
Reason: Massive delay that has ruined the Series X Launch

KCB4Egz.jpg

Last edited:

The Fartist

Gold Member
I made a pretty bold statement a few weeks ago...

Today's Halo Infinite reveal was underwhelming but it was a step in the right direction (compared to Halo 5) but was NOT what we were hoping for overall. I'm going to honor my pledge in a certain fashion...Are you familiar with the concept of the doomsday clock? The closer we are to midnight the closer we are to the end of the world? Same concept here. Sackboy will become more or less prominent in my avatar as we get closer to Halo Infinite's launch based on what we see and the final product at launch. I will update at major mile stones.

So here is the first update... Please don't make me do this 343...Please...
NdjKGNP.jpg

The Fartist The Fartist this is for you.
That's not Donatello...

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
What a waste of a thread. Its only lamest of sony fans that are still whining about halo. get over it.

I doubt the guy who's handle has been Spartan for 8 years is a huge Sony fan

Top Bottom