• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 X360 framerate-question

SpokkX

Demigod Mac said:

the framerate in the teamxbox video of the 1st level had obvious stuttering in the framerate after they enter the 1st door.... most people don´t notice stuff like this (they think it is "smooth")

therefore I would like to see a movie of halo 2 multiplayer on x360 so I can judge myself

ChrisReid

Sean said:
I just tried a Halo 2 multiplayer game over Live on my standard (Sony WEGA) TV.

It ran flawlessly. No framerate drops or anything. The textures seem a lot cleaner, the text looks cleaner. It's very sharp, not jaggy at all. Also the menus seemed a lot faster (pressing Y for example pops up the friends list instantly when before, on xbox 1, there was a slight delay for me). The only thing that seemed weird to me was the audio. Not quite sure, but it sounded a little different (especially the voice communication quality). Maybe it was just the lag though (I was playing in Big Team Battle).

I was also having trouble adjusting to the new button placement of the Back/Start/Black/White buttons. I kept trying to press the back button to brign up the scores and I wasn't hitting anything :lol I guess I have to adjust the controls or something or keep playing until I get used to the new controller.

This pretty much all mirrors my experiences. The sticks aren't better or worse, but they feel slightly different, so I have to get used to controlling my guy again. Slapping the empty space where blackwhitestartback were is embarassing.

Top Bottom