• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

NEO0MJ

giphy.gif

Pfft, Rain best girl bro. Get out of here with that.

Not you too, Ezlac.

Supernatural-Dean.gif

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I doubt anything can beat my eastern european NAT 3.
*raises hand*

I have fiber now, hopefully next time I play online it makes *some* diference

Shun

Rain sucks. Isn't Perfect Gundam leaked to be part of MB or even FB patch? Also there is balance patch for a few new suits.

022.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Kagari will buy it, come into the IRC to talk about it, and then not play it as usual.

Allenby will always be best girl!

Rain is awesome in her own way and in the end she got her man so more power to her & Domon!

Shouts to Natasha too! She doesn't get enough love for not only keeping Argo on "a leash" but for being there when it mattered!

No need to divide ourselves over G Gundam waifus! We all win no matter the choice!

NEO0MJ

whoareyoutalkingto.gif

Tis but a spelling mistake.

Allenby will always be best girl!

Rain is awesome in her own way and in the end she got her man so more power to her & Domon!

Shouts to Natasha too! She doesn't get enough love for not only keeping Argo on "a leash" but for being there when it mattered!

No need to divide ourselves over G Gundam waifus! We all win no matter the choice!

lol.

MechaX

There is nothing I'm even interested in for this DLC wave, and yet Kin makes off like a fucking bandit.

Where the fuck can I get a DLC wave tailored to my interests?

Haly

That Red Frame is sick.
013.jpg

Look at this guy about to work the turntable.

Oh damn, Astray Red Dragon! And yay Seven Sword/G finally! I guess it makes sense 00 is a 3000.

Funny how the two "new" suits are variants again. So that's 3 suits for Lowe and 5 for Setsuna in total, heh.

When are we getting some original suits again ( ._.)
I don't even know what to ask for after they did FAUC and Penelope.
Sinanju Stein? :V

Until they start doing G-Reco and Build Fighters I can't even imagine what a real bomb-ass addition would be. Pretty sure they have everything I'd want.
Maybe I'm a bad gundam fan. Or drunk.

Haly

Setsuna + Setsuna vs Setsuna + Setsuna with everyone spamming "I am Gundam" over coms.
anuxi_rum.gif

Bebpo

Banned
I don't even know what to ask for after they did FAUC and Penelope.
Sinanju Stein? :V

Until they start doing G-Reco and Build Fighters I can't even imagine what a real bomb-ass addition would be. Pretty sure they have everything I'd want.
Maybe I'm a bad gundam fan. Or drunk.

Same problem Gundam Musou had after #3, when you pack so many gundams in, eventually you run out and they don't make new gundam shows fast enough to keep pumping out these games with major new unit additions every year or two.

Top Bottom