• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online and Red Dead Online will shut down for 2 hours to honor George Floyd

Thabass

No. It doesn’t work that way. People who bought the game bought the online as part of the package. Why don’t they come to people houses and take every copy while they are at it?

This is beyond wrong. They're taking down the service of GTA Online / RDR Online. Of which is provided for: FOR FREE. So, yeah, you don't actually own that. You have a license to play that and you agreed it when you signed up with your Rockstar username. If you don't like, don't log in anymore.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can also play the single player at anytime.

Last edited:
Which were?
Also if a white person did the same thing to whatever he did do you expect the same outcome with a police knee on his neck for 8 minutes?
i can only assume you never heard of Tony Timpa? literally the EXACT same situation.

you should retract your statement if you have an ounce of decency

and i can only hope youve realized your own bias and skewed view on the subject.

Last edited:
id actually take these companies seriously if they did the same for Hong Kong, or the muslims in concentration camps in china, or homosexuals and women being stoned in the ME.

these fuks are PHONY COWARDS
Wild thing is we have evidence that all of those actions are purposefully discriminatory and/or oppressive. They actually target Muslims, gays and women in those countries, they don't just have incidents every once in a while where someone who dies happens to be black (and then they don't talk about when it happens to white people twice as often.)

Racism exists in the US. Systemic? There's no evidence of that.

Police officers need to be held accountable. Does this have anything to do with race though? Again, no evidence for that.

Virtue signaling and idpol are making people argue over stuff that doesn't matter but we all recognize that there's a problem that needs to be fixed. Hold cops accountable, give them better training.

thief183

If a criminal is a criminal why do white mass shooters get taken alive to see a court date and hearing if they dont take the pussy way out of suicide, but a brotha gets a knee on the neck for a potential counterfeit bill?

I don't know about you, but there is not many muss murderer who ended up alive ....

Btw my question still remain and noone managed to answer (also cause english is not my main language and sometime I sound rude), why this has become a racist fact? Did the police do that cause he was black? Or the policeman was just an idiot without racism involved?

Wild thing is we have evidence that all of those actions are purposefully discriminatory and/or oppressive. They actually target Muslims, gays and women in those countries, they don't just have incidents every once in a while where someone who dies happens to be black (and then they don't talk about when it happens to white people twice as often.)

Racism exists in the US. Systemic? There's no evidence of that.

Police officers need to be held accountable. Does this have anything to do with race though? Again, no evidence for that.

Virtue signaling and idpol are making people argue over stuff that doesn't matter but we all recognize that there's a problem that needs to be fixed. Hold cops accountable, give them better training.
what makes me angry is that we COULD unite over the idea that police departments do need levels of reform. they have a “protect your own” mentality and are treated differently under the law. but facts dispute the idea that theres systemic racism.

just imagine if we could all focus on the true problem in the black community, generations of government dependency started by Lyndon Johnson that caused the snowballing effect of fatherless households that then forced you g black men to turn to gangs for structure. then you factor in what the schools became as a result....

its an utterly terrible cycle that COULD be broken if we could at the least acknowledge the problem. but the only people doing so are black and white conservatives that are called uncle toms and racists for mentioing it

elektrokats

Banned
Man, this feels a little weird for a company like Rockstar

I'm starting to think all those rumors were true about Rockstar changing their command and work envrionment. I don't think Rockstar is being run by the same people anymore.

Say your goodbyes folks. GTA 6 is going to to be a complete shitshow.

Last edited:
The only reason this has blown up as big as it has is because of everyone stuck inside due to Corona. This shit just tipped everyone over the edge and gave everyone a reason to go outside.

Now everyone state side is going ham, Mad Max Style!

Javthusiast

Banned
Why are we stopping here? Why don't all internet providers shut down their services for 2 hours. See how people will react, especially the ones needing it for work.

Wonder how lovingly reeesetera or sjw twitter users will embrace this act of true honor.

recursive

And say could be said for you, how do you know if it was because he was black, your assuming its for other reasons, your part of the problem blah blah blah

fact is white cops seem to giva brotha a hard time, do white cops give white people a hard time? Sure but they prob statistically have a better chance going home that night. Also if black cops starting offing white civilians for little to no reason, would people not begin to question why?
Facts don't have feelings so how things "seem" is irrelevant. Statements like yours contribute to the problems.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
onsvfic8dr251.jpg

201901.jpg

How about in honour of the people who was murdered in the name of George Floyd and New pair of Nikes or we respecting the legacy of holding a pregnant women at gunpoint while he loots her house?

Top Bottom