• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Going to a 3 day BDSM/Fetish/Orgy convention this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafai1123

Banned
I hope OP knows the point of an orgy is to have sex without waiting the customary 3 dates. You wait till the last day and they might be all tuckered out.

dabig2

I'm about a couple hours drive away from this. Almost want to see the fun for myself. Couple of my friends I know are there. But bdsm isn't really my scene nor are orgies, so I'd be out of place for sure.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I'm about a couple hours drive away from this. Almost want to see the fun for myself. Couple of my friends I know are there. But bdsm isn't really my scene nor are orgies, so I'd be out of place for sure.
If you get into an actual fist fight with you friends so they get boners ?

Shredderi

Oh come on OP you just had to take pic(s). You're kind of an asshole now. It's starting to seem like you went there to bang hot chicks and laugh at everyone else.

My wife and I actually have friends who go to this and they say its a terrific, well run, clean, and pleasant experience.

The two of us aren't brave enough to try it yet, but they come home raving about it, so while its fun for this thread to be all, "you're already dead", its probably going to be a pretty decent experience for the OP.

Just stay smart, and safe, as always, and you should be golden.

Kenstar

As I await OP's Update, I mash the Cherry MX F5 key on my Mechanical Keyboard as my GTX 1070 renders the displayed page

I move my Logitech G500 mouse over to OP's Profile to see when he was last online and my 1080p 60hz IPS monitor doesn't lie to me

He be hiding

Also i got a cool car

RobertM

I do not subscribe to the attitude that OP is having about this whole events regardless of the writing style. I understand writing about experience and things he got to do, but all he is doing is walking around judging people and clearly not there with an open mind or proper attitude. All he is trying to do there is to find some hot chicks, not ugly, fat, or old, but hot chicks. Piss of OP, I hope you get kicked out.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
My wife and I actually have friends who go to this and they say its a terrific, well run, clean, and pleasant experience.

The two of us aren't brave enough to try it yet, but they come home raving about it, so while its fun for this thread to be all, "you're already dead", its probably going to be a pretty decent experience for the OP.

Just stay smart, and safe, as always, and you should be golden.
Doesn't sound like that is his kind of thing. Actually it sounds like the OPs kinks don't stretch further than having sex with hot chicks.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
18382337_1890411417899884_805659723549376512_n.jpg

Don't forget: the password to get in is: "Ooooooooorgy."

Exactly what I was thinking upon entering this thread. lol

Exactly what I was thinking upon entering this thread. lol

Reminds me of:

Cliff Pervocracy said:
If there was one fact about BDSM, just one, that I could communicate to the culture at large, it would be this: at just about every BDSM play party I've ever been to, there has been a bowl of M&Ms.

Those M&Ms may be, as last night, part of a nice spread with cheese and fruit and cookies. They may be the dessert to a full dinner with hot meat and veggies. Or they may be jammed in the back corner next to some ripped-open jumbo bags of chips and 2-liters of Coke. But they'll be there.

These M&Ms are, in some deep way, symbolic of the essential humanity and normalcy of kinksters. We may be freaky perverts, but we still like candy just as much as anyone else. And we still like to stand around the candy bowl talking and joking. And we're still considerate enough of each other to remember to put out candy. The little M&M bowl stands as silent and delicious proof that even the most bizarre-seeming parties with people running around in diapers and chastity belts getting beaten and shocked and lit on fire are still parties, still places people go to relax and connect with one another.

Every time I see "S&M" represented in the media, I look for that M&M bowl. Or if not literally, something akin to it, some small indication that the same person can be genuinely and seriously kinky--and damn sexy about it--and also be a "gotta leave by 12 because I have work tomorrow" real person. TV bondage clubs never have M&Ms.

Then again, I shouldn't make this all about my subculture. Humanity and sex in general have never been easy bedfellows in the media. For some reason being a real, everyday human has just never been an attribute of sex symbols. I don't think a truly sexy sex person is supposed to eat at all, much less eat M&Ms.

Last night Rowdy was punching me and I was literally roaring with the feeling, deep guttural groans as he shoved me up against the wall and his knuckles slammed into my shoulderblades. It hurt, and it shook my body with the sheer intensity of the moment, the realization of the strength in our bodies and the realness and deepness of pain. It was delicious.

And then we went downstairs and ate some M&Ms, because those little suckers are also delicious.

http://pervocracy.blogspot.com/2011/02/s-m.html

I never went to a convention but I did go to a fetish meet up when I was 18 with my SO. It was super casual but he didn't tell me there was darker stuff going on for my own safety - which at the time if I knew probably would have been mad but now thinking back to it there's no way I would have been ready for something like that. I've also been invited to bigger things but never went. In my head I often do think I want sexual desires fulfilled but when the time comes I always start feeling strange. And I bet I'd piss a lot of people off doing that.

_Ryo_

Mehhh. Not all communities are perfect. There's always infighting. There's always pettiness. There's always cliques, there's always judgement. Human nature.

But the important part is to strive to teach people who are curious the fundamentals. That way, if they ever decide to explore their interest, they'll have the very base of safety. People have to understand they can say no, and that they have to respect other people's no. I mean this is obvious in real life, but I think a lot of people (especially straight men) have this idea that "kinky" or "bdsm" means that they can just stomp in and wave their little fists around and every sub will suddenly respect and obey them. That might work in an AOL chatroom, but when you take it to real life you can't be pulling that shit.

Also, your kink is not my kink but that's okay. Another tenant for most of us kinksters.

*edit: I'm very passionate about my kink. I'm not protective of it-- this isn't one of those "omigod posers get out," or "I liked it before it was cool," or "NAME ALL FIFTEEN MOONBASES ON THE TENTH MOON OF THE PLANET THE SECONDARY SHIP FIGHTER WAS NAMED AFTER OR YOU'RE NOT A FAN," or "you can only like things my way," because I honestly welcome anyone who might be interested even a bit and kink manifests in many ways.

The things I am pushing - safety, consent... these concepts are not negotiable. Because of the nature of kink these things are critical and can't be ignored. They're important and people need to understand it if they're considering exploring their kinky side.

I 100% agree with all of this.

Zaphrynn

OP, I really hope you're young, because you sound like an immature, creepy asshole. You need to grow the fuck up. And this is before even considering the fucking photos you're taking.

You're being an asshole but you think you're so funny, witty, and above everyone there. Do the people there a favor and leave.

MsKrisp

I've always been curious about events like these

Thanks to OP I might never try to go, for fear of my privacy being breached by someone that doesn't respect the community and will try to sneak photos

Not cool dude

WinFonda

so you're attending this solo and just wandering around hoping some girl you find attractive will want to have sex with you?

what's wrong with you?

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?
Does anyone know the laws regarding drone usage in Maryland?
Private property ends at 500ft of altitude, right? After that, there is no reasonable expectation of privacy?

I'm asking for a friend.

This is just a joke, relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom