• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Going to a 3 day BDSM/Fetish/Orgy convention this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navigating through the assortment of tents and camp buildings, I see a threesome going on in the distance. The woman grunts as her partner takes her from behind, with another partner laying underneath. Further down a heavy black couple are under a pavilion, making love on top of several pillows.

As I continue to meander through the devilry, I spy an older lady topless, with a strapped on dildo. I smile meekly at her as I pass by, not wanting to invite any conversation with her. Plenty of nude people are scattered about; an older hippie man with his pants down just under his genitals, a rather attractive blonde wearing nothing but a flimsy jacket. I survey her body, imagining seeing her at the orgy later.

I then go into the dining hall and ask an attractive girl where the bathrooms are. Upon entering one, I see they are gender neutral, with an older lady standing inside, making idle conversation with a young gentleman.

Currently to my right there is a mixer going on, I was never too good at jumping in a group conversation, but I'll head into there for a bit and try to work my courage.

Strange that out of all the people you describe, the only people that you make sure to call out their race is the "black couple". There was no reason to let us know what color they are, as it didn't add anything to your story.

Maddness

OP is probably having the time of his life! The experience!

8SLJxdY.gif

I'm hoping it won't be 100% old people and larger women . . . I mean surely some younger hot chicks have to have some fetishes, and/or want to have sex with strangers, right?

:

If all else fails, you can bank on old people to showcase their experience for you. Call it a perk to old age

vehn

I could feel my legs tiring as I continued my exploring of this fiendish place. My patrol consisted of a loop by the pool, to the dungeon, then by sex-o-rama.

Another visit to the dungeon had me witnessing an erect cock being slapped very hardly by the man's partner. The sound of the slap was lost by the moans of other people on their contraptions.

While going back to the pool, I passed a rather peculiar sign; "Piss Gym", the sign on the grass read. "Piss here and ask for John". While no odor was emitted while walking past this earlier in the night, my last stroll past it had the pungent smell of piss hit my nostrils.

In the distance I could see an event or two occurring on the North East side of the grounds. Under a large pavilion, several people were nude on the ground, their partners kneeling by their orifices. "A chain! She is stuffing a chain!" A man on a mic blurted out. Looking down, a large man was having a heavy, metal, linked chain shoved into his rectum. Apparently this was a stuffing competition. I shudder to think how the winner eventually won.

Further north was a lake they forbid you to swim in (snapping turtles will give you quite the greeting). By it, a large bon fire was burning, it's embers dancing into the night sky. Two dozen people were dancing around the fire, with others playing drums in a haphazard rhythm near by.

Was it some sort of ancient American Indian ritual? Perhaps they were trying to summon a demon of some sort? I did not stay to find out and then left the premises, sure to return on the morrow. Unfortunately no orgies had I partaken in, but you can't do everything your first day.

daffy

Banned
my Tesla wheels rolling across gravel.
Subscribed.

Strange that out of all the people you describe, the only people that you make sure to call out their race is the "black couple". There was no reason to let us know what color they are, as it didn't add anything to your story.
Clearly op doesnt see alot of black folks. I mean if they're from Oregon there's a good chance they haven't seen them period

ITT GAF learns kinks.

I hope he sees blood play.

Also yeah, remove that photo that's not cool and honestly you should leave. You're breaking some major taboos.

touhouorinwatches1busf9.gif

While going back to the pool, I passed a rather peculiar sign; "Piss Gym", the sign on the grass read. "Piss here and ask for John". While no odor was emitted while walking past this earlier in the night, my last stroll past it had the pungent smell of piss hit my nostrils.

That I'm not sure I wanna know though

My girl jigglypuff would have already met some people and participated in a public flogging. OP is breaking rules and waiting for hot 25 year olds to pursue the honor of vanilla sex with him, probably at a separate location. A disservice to her legacy.

Quonny

Place where people feel free to express themselves sexually due to no judgements and no photographs.

OP says fuck you and snaps photo.

Furyous

I hope that chain didn't contain rust otherwise he's going to have a helluva time explaining this to HR the second he gets back and has to call in sick from the ER.

The OP is out here venturing and gaining life lessons. You should've participated in the bonfire OP. Commune with the earth as the turtles sing along.

I for one thing have learned that I am not a prude but apparently have limits like chains getting stuck up my ass. Nah b, I'm straight as my body is not built for the punishment. I don't want to fuck around and get CTE or whatever that thing is where entertainers age fast as shit from all that sexual pounding. The human body can only take so many tough collisions but this is love retreat so everyone should be gentle.

OP go meditate and start doing kegels. Bring some Gatorade because you going through a metric fuck ton of electrolytes.

Darkness soon envelops across the complex. Fires are the main source of light at I walk down the pathways through the camp ground.
Another visit to the dungeon had me witnessing an erect cock being slapped very hardly by the man's partner. The sound of the slap was lost by the moans of other people on their contraptions.
"A chain! She is stuffing a chain!" A man on a mic blurted out. Looking down, a large man was having a heavy, metal, linked chain shoved into his rectum. Apparently this was a stuffing competition. I shudder to think how the winner eventually won.
Was it some sort of ancient American Indian ritual? Perhaps they were trying to summon a demon of some sort? I did not stay to find out and then left the premises, sure to return on the morrow.

A candidate for thread of the month so far. And I'd pay for OP to describe me something mundane such as changing tires or cooking a meatloaf.

Cracklox

Lttp the party but the OP with all its updates reads like a Mills and Boon novel for gaffers.

Also the grill being so close to the sex-o-rama complex has to be some sort of OHS issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom