• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gladiux Teaser Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Gladiux is a combat action game set in the age of Gladiators. Train to compete and survive unforgiving trials to earn your freedom.

Gladiux is Coming to PC and Consoles in 2020.

Zannegan

If this is a spiritual successor to Gladiator: Road to Freedom that just rips that game's combat and provides a prettier skin, then I can see this becoming a sleeper hit on PC. I'd have to see extended gameplay clips to know though.

Instead we get quick clips intercut with buzzwords and some Metallica tribute band shouting "Gladiux!" My hopes are not high.

Last edited:

SleepDoctor

Banned
If this is a spiritual successor to Gladiator: Road to Freedom that just rips that game's combat and provides a prettier skin, then I can see this becoming a sleeper hit on PC. I'd have to see extended gameplay clips to know though.

Instead we get quick clips intercut with buzzwords and some Metallica tribute band shouting "Gladiux!" My hopes are not high.

I had a shitload of fun on that game regardless of how bad it looked lol. Also loved the deadliest warrior games too. Would love another or even a remaster.

Top Bottom