• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

***Giant GAF List of everyone who has the Xbox 360 or will get one in 2005***

VALIS

IJoel is Online
Playing Condemned
At the Weisman Office Building on the 3rd floor

Ha! I love how you can look at people's profiles online and see what they're playing and how they're doing. Bebpo is hitting Ridge Racer hard. TekunoRobby was playing Condemned an hour ago. WordofGod was playing King Kong. Haha! Very amusing bits of trivia.

If you haven't yet, go back and edit your post with your tag!

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I might be, Im still not sure. I was just planning on getting a PS3 and rev this generation, but its very tempting to go and buy an xbox360!

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
I got one at the Zero Hour event.

Say, have you guys seen how much these things are going for on eBay? :)

I won one of my friends, he had a tourny and gave away 2 Premiums and 2 Cores ....i won a Core.... so now it gets to sit there and do nothing untill Dec 15th or so ...

how can you not release the fucking HD? fucking bull shit i tell you...and im not buying a fucking memory card ><

Chittagong

Gold Member
I'm getting one once it launches in Europe on Dec 2nd. I've hedged my bets and have now two confirmed Premium packs, I'm thinking of ebaying the other if things look crazy.

I will be getting initially PDZ, PGR3, Kameo, COD2, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Condemned and an extra wireless controller.

And if someone can confirm that RR6 will work in a PAL machine, I'll pick that up from Vancouver.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
should have mine on friday

Already have Gotham, Condemned and CoD2

Will get Ridge and _maybe_ a sports game (one of the basketballs most likely)

Ironclad

If I had one, it would have been on ebay within 10 minutes. I'll pick one up early 06 unless the end of the year brings something unexpected. I have far too many games to play right now, all of which I have more interest than the 360 launch titles.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
strange, but I'll bite.

I'm preorder #2 at my local GAME in the UK, so should be getting one on the 2nd December. Buying PD0 (50% fan of PD, 50% morbid curiosity), COD2, PGR3 and maybe Kong depending on how much the games come to.

Reason? Its a new games console.

darknemus

Got two, actually. But that's for system link / eventual modding purposes. Only one is online. Gamertag is 'ShroudedBySin'

Picked up 5 titles at Launch, PD0, PGR3, COD2, Madden2K6, Kameo. I'll pick up a few more in a couple of weeks.

Raistlin

I have a tard pak I'm in the process of selling.

If I can find a premium at a store before then end of 2005, I'll buy it.

So, but me down with an *

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I'll get one when I can walk into my local wal-mart, say, "Oh, look, they have Xbox360 in stock," and buy it without having to claw the eyes out of a competitor.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i'll probably have two by monday. i didn't intend to get two...it just turned out that way in the rush to get one. if ebay prices stay high, though, i'll be tempted to sell both, turn the profits into a new tv, and pick up a 360 when they're readily available.

Prine

Banned
drohne said:
i'll probably have two by monday. i didn't intend to get two...it just turned out that way in the rush to get one. if ebay prices stay high, though, i'll be tempted to sell both, turn the profits into a new tv, and pick up a 360 when they're readily available.

That is a fantastic idea, You should easily make a profit of $600-$700 from selling both.

Top Bottom