• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

***Giant GAF List of everyone who has the Xbox 360 or will get one in 2005***

Speevy

Banned
Just for discussion purposes. I find it hard to sift through the "I can't find any!" or "Maybe when the price drops." or even "I'll wait for PS3 thx." posts.

Frankly, I'm interested in knowing exactly who will have the system this year, or who hast the system already. I'll make a giant list so I can keep track of everyone's Xbox 360 buys this year, which will in turn increase the quality of discussion in such threads.

I would simply read the launch thread, but that's too long and likely doesn't include EVERY GAF member who has/will get a 360 this year.

So post here if you have a 360 or are getting one this year, what games you have or will be getting, and why you wanted an Xbox 360.

I have Kameo and am picking up Condemned tomorrow, and I won the system in a contest. Honestly, I probably couldn't have found the cash to get one otherwise. But since I loved the original Xbox, it's all good. Also, mods can feel free to lock this thread if it's redundant/annoying. I just want to get a clear picture of the GAF X360 community.

Giant 2005 Xbox 360 Owner List

Speevy
Foil
JMPovoa
EB Guy
Matlock*
mmlemay
AZYUMA86
op_ivy
MightyHedgehog
CVXFREAK
krypt0nian
Rodriguez
TekunoRobby
Sapienshomo
Priz
iceDragon7
VALIS
kaching
Osorio
Dsal
Matrix
Zaxxon
Sean
StarscreamLSU
Baron Aloha
Undeniably Me
Teflon
Tenacious-V
DreamMachine
GitarooMan
3rdman
ToyMachine228
GCQuinton
IAmtheFMan
Az987
f_elz
SnowWolf
Yusaku
AtomicShroom
MaestroRyan
DodgerBlue
Eggo
Triumph
Azwethinkweiz
Lonestar
Nos_G
JoatesDogg187
ghostmind
Kaijima
Rhindle
Unison
Wellington
Snaku
Bebpo
Inamaru
crunker99
golem
newsguy
yodathesoda
White Man
Truelize
Uncle
chinch
vatstep
Phatsaqs
maximum360
Liquid
Outlaw Pro Mod
Kingpin
Siamesedreamer
sangreal
Dr. Strangelove
StoOgE
trippingmartian
StRaNgE
IJoel
Servizio
TwIsTeD
beermonkey@tehbias

*greedy

Foil

Got mine today.

Games: Call of Duty 2, NBA 2K6, PGR3, and PDZ.

Wanted the system because I'm ready for next-gen now, and it's got some games I really wanted. Love the XBL Arcade too and all the features that 360 has to offer.

I plan to pick up Kameo and Condemned after a price drop.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'll be getting one... soon i hope. goddamnit. already got cod2, kameo and pgr

cvxfreak

Hopefully by this year, too.

I'm thinking about just copping for a Japanese system, but even those sound like they'll sell out too.

I have a premium system.

Games so far:
Condemned
Perfect Dark Zero
Kameo
Project Gotham Racing 3
Gauntlet
Geometry Wars Retro Evolved
Hexic HD

Coming soon:
DOA 4
Ridge Racer
Call of Duty 2
King Kong
Outpost Kaloki X
Joust
Bankshot Billiards 2
Smash TV
Marble Blast Ultra

Sapiens

I'm picking one up on the weekend. After some tests and papers are done. My city has ALWAYS had a good supply of post launch systems. Its just the way it is.

Priz

I'm leaning towards buying one, but my xbox 1 is having so many problems loading games now... worried about getting one with defects, might hold out until after the holidays when there's more titles I really want... if I do see one at Costco or something, though... it is tempting...

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Please be sure to make the distinction between those getting one and those getting one only to promptly turn around and sell it. :)

me: getting one as soon as it doesn't require pledging my firstborn to Satan. And then actually keeping it to play games on it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll have mine from walmart.com whenever APX/Usps decides to deliver my package.

teiresias

Since I won't have one I suppose you can add me to your ignore list - that's the purpose of this little exercise right?

Teflon

Add me to the list. I own Call of Duty 2. Gamefly is suppossed be shipping me Madden and Condemned sometime this week.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
+1

BeFirstToPlayer since 11-14-2005

Games Owned:

Kameo, PGR3, PDZ, COD2, RR6

(waiting on my other free one... either Madden 06, or NFS:MW)

I have the premium system and

call of duty 2
Perfect dark zero
kameo

coming soon

DOA 4
gemotry wars
fire storm (whatever it's called)

i want the live games bad i am pissed that the market place points haven't come in yet.

Got mine.

Though stupid Gamerush (where I preordered) didn't have my pre-ordered PDZ in yet, so I just had to go home with Madden (which looks great on an HDTV.)

I'm going out of town until Saturday, at which point I'll pick up PDZ. Maybe I'll pick up COD2 or Kameo before then, since I'm most definitely taking my 360 with me. :)

Az987

all good things
So far I own Kameo, PDZ-limited, Call of Duty II, Condemned and Project Gotham 3..

Wait am I forgeting something..... ???

Oh yea I am... A FUCKING SYSTEM !!

Hardy Har Har so yes I plan to have a system as soon as some place gets them in again.

I just got the premium system this afternoon and am waiting for Kameo and PDZ to arrive.

As for purchasing the system, I enjoyed the xbox and was pretty much ready for next gen games.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Have the premium system and the following games:

Kameo
Project Gotham Racing 3
GUN
Quake 4
Call of Duty 2
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Madden NFL 06
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Need For Speed Most Wanted
NBA Live 06
*Bejeweled Deluxe

Gamertag: Eggo (sorry, don't add me unless I know you already). Trying to keep my friends list reasonable so I don't get pop-ups every minute of someone logging on. I know it can be disabled, but I'd like to see when people I know log on.

Going to be really busy in the next few days, so may not get to sit down and play hardcore till Saturday. :(

eggo.jpg

Top Bottom