• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghostwire Tokyo launches on 24 March 2022

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It's a fairly big season for the PS5 players with Horizon Forbidden West out now and garnering acclaim while Gran Turismo 7 is out soon. Among the many high-profile exclusives is Ghostwire: Tokyo.

Unlike the latter, it leans more towards a paranormal action-adventure with a few horror elements. Ahead of its release on March 25th for PS5 and PC, let's take a look at 15 things you should know before picking it up.

Banned
is it known if the console version will have an FOV slider? that is my concern currently.... I might go PC for the raytracing being not locked to 30fps alone... but no FOV slider on console would definitely seal the deal for PC (even if there is none on PC, you can always mod that shiz, and people often do really fast)

ikbalCO

with unchartered remaster and god of war pc followed by forizon fw, elden ring, gt7 and ghostwire; sony is having one great Q1.

glad i was able to snatched my PS5 in december at MSRP :messenger_beaming:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

"Experience the mysterious events leading into Tango Gameworks’ highly anticipated action-adventure game, Ghostwire: Tokyo!

In Ghostwire: Tokyo – Prelude, join the mysterious KK and his gang of supernatural detectives as they investigate an unusual disappearance, only to stumble upon something even more sinister. Build relationships with your team and piece together their stories in this visual novel adventure before taking to the streets of Ghostwire: Tokyo, releasing March 25.

The Ghostwire: Tokyo Prelude Visual Novel is available now for PS4 & PS5 owners.

Top Bottom