• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima vs. The Witcher 3

Vote for your Game Of The Generation!

• Ghost of Tsushima

Votes: 201 38.4%
  • The Witcher 3

Votes: 323 61.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bender

What time is it?
Nope. You're dead wrong on this one buddy.

Maybe but I don't think so. I did everything in Witcher 3 (I even ran into that gold reset glitch after accumulating 70K+. It might have moments of what you are describing but those tend to stick out vividly in my head and I'm struggling to remember anything like that. Maybe old man brain has tanked my overall impression of the game.

Last edited:

Keihart

Nope. You're dead wrong on this one buddy.

There are the ones that clearly step in your way while you're doing your main quest, e.g. when you need to go from point A to point B and you stumble upon a side quest in the middle of the road. Other's comes off from dialogues from the main quest or by dialoguing to the peasants. Others have really clear visual clues. Others from writings on the books you buy. Others by simply exploring (only these could be catologued under the "GPS dependant" category).

I think you should replay the game and pay more attention to the world surrounding you.

Give it a shot when the next-gen update comes out.
As much as i would've liked to play the game without GPS, there is a real lack of mention to places or landmarks in some quests.
Breath of the Wild it's really good at this.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
GOT hands down, but folks are just going to say Witcher 3 unfortunately.
888.jpg

I've always said The Witcher 3 is somewhat overrated but it's still a great game, better by leaps and bounds than your average rpg. People criticize the combat but compared to the first 2 games it plays like DMC. The expansions were especially good, so much more engrossing than the weak main story. GoT on the other hand, even with all its polish, is kinda bland by comparison.

Top Bottom