• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Pejo

Yeah man! Nobody!

Pulled x10 yesterday to finally hit the HARD pity and got my guaranteed 5☆ weapon. Aquila Favonia. Groan.

Fuck YMY.

Hu Tao is eh... complicated bitch.

Baal is probably the most universal one.

EULA has a nice ass.
Aquila is great for Physical Keqing at least? Maybe future characters too.

BlackM1st

Banned
Amazing reason to give Eula a constellation. "She has a nice ass"

w1avclw470z61.jpg

Nuff said.

Aquila is great for Physical Keqing at least?
Yeah, I guess... But I think building physical Keqing is like hitting someone with a gun instead of shooting them lol.

Maybe future characters too.
Speaking of nice assets, future EULA like sword user would be amazing with this sword.

image-99.jpeg

But unfortunately we doesn't have good phys sword DMG dealers yet. I'm actually quite surprised by that. But oh well... Maybe next year lmao. For now Jean is using it just for the aesthetics.

BTW if not for the ridiculous luck with the Inazuma weapon banners I would got only 2 5☆ weapons for the whole year of play haha. Speaking about being stingy with drops xD

Pejo

Aside from me being an ass lover, she also has a great design and its kinda cute in her on way(crazy).
I'm a thigh guy, and between her, Amber, Kokomi, Beidou, Lisa, and Shogun - Genshin is a pretty cool game. The ZR is good but since they're all wearing shorts/safety shorts it sill has room to improve, though it's unlikely that it ever will with CN/Sony behind it.

YukiOnna

We're missing some serious ZR in this game, but they definitely let it shine in other places at least. The Character Designer tries his hardest to get something in every single time.

BlackM1st

Banned
We're missing some serious ZR in this game, but they definitely let it shine in other places at least. The Character Designer tries his hardest to get something in every single time.
Yeah, imagine being a talented artist with an angry mob of Chinese fans and censors scrutinizing your every creation.

Reminds me the Naughty Dogs devs and Druckmann lol

So yeah, GI artists and devs are fucking heroes.

P.S. October store:

jjbRZJz.png

Pejo

Yeah, imagine being a talented artist with an angry mob of Chinese fans and censors scrutinizing your every creation.

Reminds me the Naughty Dogs devs and Druckmann lol

So yeah, GI artists and devs are fucking heroes.

P.S. October store:

jjbRZJz.png
Amber C fucking 5 here we go! Only one more cycle to guarantee C6, at which point she works as an Ult spamming ATK buffer or at least I'm going to force her into that role.

Pejo

Man I thought today was part 2 of the Moonchase stuff, but nope. I think the fact that the game is so dead right now during the "anniversary" isn't helping players. This is where some double domains and shit like that would have been nice for a little something extra to do other than my 5 mins of chores and log off.

YukiOnna

Man I thought today was part 2 of the Moonchase stuff, but nope. I think the fact that the game is so dead right now during the "anniversary" isn't helping players. This is where some double domains and shit like that would have been nice for a little something extra to do other than my 5 mins of chores and log off.
I can't believe it's something that should be done, but going to have to add Anniversary Ideas for the next survey....

Pejo

So some questionable leaks here. The most surprising thing to me is that there's a whole subreddit to main a character that we have almost zero information on.

YukiOnna

So some questionable leaks here. The most surprising thing to me is that there's a whole subreddit to main a character that we have almost zero information on.

This is the first time I've ever heard of the guy...

BlackM1st

Banned

LMAO, I can give you such "leaks" every time new patch is announced:

"Yo guys, there's like 5 new characters in the development and um like 1 of them is gonna be really strong, like maybe Mike, Bob or Pedro. Don't know the details, but of them is really strong! My source says it's because one of the previous heroes underperformed."

Maybe I should start my own leaking Twitter account 🤔

The most surprising thing to me is that there's a whole subreddit to main a character that we have almost zero information on.
If one thinks all the waifu talk is sad, just have them take a look at what these folks are up to. They're all getting creamy over white hair and an exposed chest on some unknown dude. Desperation in its purest form.

In terms of the leaks themselves they don't sound very believable. Shenhe sounds like a Chinese/Liyue name, so it's unclear to me why they're even included in this leak about Inazuma characters. Husbando bait is an easy skip for me anyway. Since we have a bunch of re-runs coming up, perhaps even two patches with them, these characters that will come out in two or three months are just too far off to get excited about.

Pejo

People are insane

Impressive and confounding all at once.
Plausible looking leaks for event(s) in patch 2.2:
LaVCEuO.png
Yea this one seems real, they've been showing the furniture you get as rewards for a while now. I find it funny how keen Genshin is to take things that are mundane in the real world like cooking and taking care of plants and then poising them as rewards and activities in the game.

Don't get me wrong, I like the teapot stuff, but holy shit we're in a fantasy world, can't we do something a little more exciting for events? The fact that the lunar leviathan ended up being a school of fish instead of a big badass boss fight is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Fake

Don't get me wrong, I like the teapot stuff, but holy shit we're in a fantasy world, can't we do something a little more exciting for events? The fact that the lunar leviathan ended up being a school of fish instead of a big badass boss fight is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.

This pretty much tell you that the feedback they ignore are making a difference into this events. Remember I asking for fishing, farming and to the Traveler have his own house, way back in the BETA for PS4?

Last edited:

Pejo

This pretty much tell you that the feedback they ignore are making a difference into this events. Remember I asking for fishing, farming and to the Traveler have his own house, way back in the BETA for PS4?
I gave feedback that I wanted a housing system, fishing, etc too, and the implementation of those systems aren't bad. The thing I'm kinda miffed about is that they're turning these things (which should be side activities) into like 1 week events where you do the most boring things you can think of with them. Like that fishing event, there's no reason that we couldn't have ended it with a boss fight or a unique big ass fish that isn't a color swap from regular ass fish that we've been catching the whole time. This leaked event seems to be the same kind of thing. Talking to NPCs, growing plants, woweee.

Reactions: Fuz

Fake

I gave feedback that I wanted a housing system, fishing, etc too, and the implementation of those systems aren't bad. The thing I'm kinda miffed about is that they're turning these things (which should be side activities) into like 1 week events where you do the most boring things you can think of with them. Like that fishing event, there's no reason that we couldn't have ended it with a boss fight or a unique big ass fish that isn't a color swap from regular ass fish that we've been catching the whole time. This leaked event seems to be the same kind of thing. Talking to NPCs, growing plants, woweee.

My point here is, they get so busy earning loads of money that a simple feature get ignored, just when the pocket start to hurt they came back over all those feedback inside the trash.
Just for add a single fishing system take almost an entire year and I sure the dev team is not incompetent. Dude, a simple farm system. Inside the game since the BETA we already have things like 'carrot' inside the earth, no new animation needed.

Fuz

Banned

TBH I'm also awaiting for Itto with some anticipation. Male, big guy and not feminine, claymore - ticks all the checkboxes I want. Just hope he won't be anemo too (which sadly seems the case). Hope they don't fuck up his design.

Pejo

TBH I'm also awaiting for Itto with some anticipation. Male, big guy and not feminine, claymore - ticks all the checkboxes I want. Just hope he won't be anemo too (which sadly seems the case). Hope they don't fuck up his design.
Yea it's going to be nice to have males that aren't twinks. I don't mind the tall male model characters though. I'm just hoping that if we do get the buff model that Varka is coming soon. A one armed grizzled old man like Solid Snake could be pretty badass.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
We do need bara men in this game. I have a feeling Shenhe will have her booba nerfed. Maybe she will get lucky and her clothes will make her body look bigger then it actually is.

Pejo

We do need bara men in this game. I have a feeling Shenhe will have her booba nerfed. Maybe she will get lucky and her clothes will make her body look bigger then it actually is.
It kinda worked for Sara, so I could see it working for Shenhe. I'm glad she's still in the game. There was a lot of speculation that she became Eula, but there have been a lot of leaks and buzz that we're going to see her in the game in 2.4.

Pejo

R Reizo Ryuu
So I finally managed to beat SSS Jizo, which is surprising because he's usually one of my worst bosses since my Mecha characters all suck. Also finally managed to get bumped back down to Agony III, so I might be able to clear a stage this time. The SSS bosses aren't so bad, you can choose to get a buff that will lower your score but at least make it possible for nonwhales to complete it. I would say the SS fight leading up to it was actually worse. How are you doing in Elysian Realm? I keep getting insta-jibbed by Hephestus at the end of hard. I beat him on my tricked out HoT, but I can't do it with any other character presently. It sucks that valks don't get type neutral or type advantage bosses instead of everyone sharing the same bosses. Bio characters feel like a liability in that fight.

Fuck the stella fortuna, stop cheering for that! WE ARE NOW ENEMIES!

Man, it's a reference to a billion things and a common expression.
What do you have against essentially a free 70-90 pulls worth of material?

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
What do you have against essentially a free 70-90 pulls worth of material?
It's worthless to me - and people like me. That's worthy only for people who spend a decent amount to get constellations. I understand you personally have a use for it, but for people who only welkin it will translate to a C1, which is essentially worthless.

Fake

I am KH fan as well but as Fuz said that is reference to almost everything movie, game, song, books, real life etc.

But inside KH this phrase just keep getting repeating all the bloody time.. Movies/songs/books just moments, with rational moderation. Not all the time.

One you pull for the character, yeah.

IMO would make a huge difference for her changing from catalyst to another weapon.

Making sure new characters won't suck is nice and all but what about existing ones?

I want my Yoymiya good not spend another 150 rolls on replacement.

BTW is there any chance we see permanent banner update this anniversary or is it too late for it and i can safely spend wishes from paimon shop ?

Top Bottom