• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Dregnel

jrDeBUN.png

BlackM1st

Banned
I can picture it attacking every 0.3 seconds.
I don't care as long Mr. Fatso isn't gonna utilize same annoying mechanics smallest Geo enemies use. Hiding under ground, spinning in circles 10 miles away and then stun locking you and ultimately 1 shotting anyone except tanks.

you can counter it with a shield.
I highly recommend everyone to invest in current banner if you're not afraid of getting Venti/Mona on pity. C6 Noelle is secretly a second 5☆ on current banner. So good...

Dregnel

Yeah that sword is tailored for Eu La La. And so is one of the 2 new artifact sets. Disgusting.
i don't mind this because i'm used to it with honkai impact, the problem is how fucking hard is to get 5* weapons in this game as f2p, that 50/50 is bullshit jesus.

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
AfSQJ9Y.jpg

He's fat lol Probably cutest boss yet hah
Seems smaller than his concept art. It seems pretty much confirmed that he's the dragon under that tree by the blue haired girl in Liyue. I bet we fight him near there.

Eula's burst visually looks boring, but I'm waiting to see how strong it is. You can see that it makes that little floating ice sword behind her. If you get like 5 of those and then they explode for decent damage, could be neat.

i was just joking, we are not into those stuffs here.

here more Eula fan arts
[/SPOILER]
How dare you.

bvbpd1J.jpg

Dregnel

Seems smaller than his concept art. It seems pretty much confirmed that he's the dragon under that tree by the blue haired girl in Liyue. I bet we fight him near there.

Eula's burst visually looks boring, but I'm waiting to see how strong it is. You can see that it makes that little floating ice sword behind her. If you get like 5 of those and then they explode for decent damage, could be neat.

How dare you.

bvbpd1J.jpg
seriously, where do you find these?

Pejo

Gold Member

They should have just shaped the top one like Zhongli's mullet. It's basically made for him.

2nd is great for Razor/Rosaria/Eula.

Man I wish we'd get a 5* set with Energy Recharge as a 2P stat. I'm still stuck using Exile for a lot of my supports and I want the extra stats.

When you look at the Honkai specials and then these... I certainly hope that's an in development Burst.
I wonder when we'll reach the point in genshin where we start riding dragons that shoot lasers, or motorcycles that shoot even more lasers.

Probably when based signora gets released.

Fuz

Banned
" When an E hits an enemy, ATK increased by 10% for 7sec, this effect stacks up to 3 times. At 3 stacks double the 2P effect. Numbers certainly subject to change during beta"

Ok, what was E? Elemental skill?

Pejo

Gold Member
" When an E hits an enemy, ATK increased by 10% for 7sec, this effect stacks up to 3 times. At 3 stacks double the 2P effect. Numbers certainly subject to change during beta"

Ok, what was E? Elemental skill?
yea

BlackM1st

Banned
Each version "1.1, 1.3" usually makes genshin impact on twitch with around 70-90k live views, but in 1.4 it stayed at 24k.
Gee, I wonder why... Personally I'm not bothering with dating sims. Farming enemies for rare materials is way more engaging thanks to heroes I have. Bennett can rot, Idc about him or miserable rewards from quests.

They need to learn what dragons actually look like man...
Leaked 2.0 raid boss:
xK2WjMU.png
YVEI2SR.jpg

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Replace the food with a Primogem and a Fragile Resin.

That's a big dropoff and yes it very much is because of shitty content that's dead on arrival.

I imagine all these leaks which are bigger then last time seems to suggest that a lot of people are quite unhappy about 1.4.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
I question their decision to save Rosaria for the second banner too. If she was already attainable, at least people would be excited for her. By the time she's on the banner now, they'll be looking forward towards the new characters in 1.5 instead. That's what I'm thinking anyway.

BlackM1st

Banned
question their decision to save Rosaria for the second banner too. If she was already attainable, at least people would be excited for her.
Oh, definitely. Without her, content creators has nothing to work with. No one is gonna bother with watching/researching a simple dating quests. It's a 1 time affair that can't bring clicks. And without dating sims and Rosaria 1.4 has no reason to even exist. MiHo could just dump 8k F2P gems and be done with it. Would saved me a lot of hassle at least...
By the time she's on the banner now, they'll be looking forward towards the new characters in 1.5 instead
Yeah, I agree.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Well they put Rosaria on the last banner because they know people will spend money on her and use up all their gems and then in 1.5 with these new characters will coerce you to have to spend more on these new characters as well. Which I'm going to say because of these leaks they might push some of these characters back in their schedule to keep players on edge.

Pejo

Gold Member
So it's pretty interesting how these leaks came to be. I guess MHY uploaded a dev version of 1.5 to somewhere that was already compromised, then some dude downloaded a copy and by this time has full control over it. He posted a few screencaps of him spawning like 40 anemo samichurls (the shaman ones) and then him fighting the new "dragon" boss and having it spam its moves which look suspiciously like a combination of Zhongli and Albedo's elemental skills. Looks like the subreddit put the ixnay on it though, since they're "official" and backed by MHY. He still has a lot of stuff to comb through, but this is a pretty big fuckup on the part of MHY's infrastructure team.

Anyways, I got a new TV tonight, so I just got done running dailies on a 65" OLED.

Top Bottom