• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
12-8-17NEWS%20Bayonetta%20Booty.jpg
746209.jpg

Mr Hyde

End credits are rolling in U R MR GAY. 60 stars and Bowser defeated. Holds up incredibly well, still looks fantastic with the same ingenious level design. Pretty challenging as well. Not sure I'm gonna pursue 120 stars, but since the game is so fun I'll probably chip away at it from time to time. Pumped for 3D World in a month!

Shaqazooloo

End credits are rolling in U R MR GAY. 60 stars and Bowser defeated. Holds up incredibly well, still looks fantastic with the same ingenious level design. Pretty challenging as well. Not sure I'm gonna pursue 120 stars, but since the game is so fun I'll probably chip away at it from time to time. Pumped for 3D World in a month!
Dont you need 70 Stars to access the final bowser level?

Jooxed

Gold Member
Hey guys I threw up this too go along with the console screenshot thread!! Show me your best shots!

ExpandKong

Banned
Just finished the stupid ass Kingdom Hearts rhythm game. I feel weird complaining that a game has too much content but man there’s a lot of boring songs in Kingdom Hearts games. They could’ve cut this track list down to 30% and shoved it into a new Theatrhythm game with Chrono Trigger and NieR and other SE games that aren’t Final Fantasy. Also the way the visual tracks move and weave around the screen makes it hard sometimes to see notes coming up.

Final verdict: F for fuck.

Just finished the stupid ass Kingdom Hearts rhythm game. I feel weird complaining that a game has too much content but man there’s a lot of boring songs in Kingdom Hearts games. They could’ve cut this track list down to 30% and shoved it into a new Theatrhythm game with Chrono Trigger and NieR and other SE games that aren’t Final Fantasy. Also the way the visual tracks move and weave around the screen makes it hard sometimes to see notes coming up.

I plan on waiting for it to hit $20. I want a real KH game.

I can't believe that's the Kingdom Hearts game we got on the Switch. It's like a slap in the face!

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
So I was reading you can use Bluetooth controllers with the Switch Lite.

How does that work with officially licensed Bluetooth controllers?

I'm guessing there's a Bluetooth USB adaptor you plug into the USB port on the Playstand? Or does it work different?

Edit: While I'm at it, is there a way you can plug in a USB keyboard that would work into the Playstand?

Last edited:
So I was reading you can use Bluetooth controllers with the Switch Lite.

How does that work with officially licensed Bluetooth controllers?

I'm guessing there's a Bluetooth USB adaptor you plug into the USB port on the Playstand? Or does it work different?

Edit: While I'm at it, is there a way you can plug in a USB keyboard that would work into the Playstand?
Most third party controllers I've seen seem to use a direct bluetooth connection, so you wouldn't have to use any USB ports. If you buy one that doesn't, you would have to use something like the Playstand to plug the dongle(s) into for the Switch Lite.

I don't know about the keyboard. The uses for keyboards on Switch are very limited, so who knows if that support is built into something like the Playstand. My guess is that it would work, since other wired controllers seem to work fine too.

How is a puffy vulva a bad thing though?

Top Bottom