• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four Square Enix Montreal mobile games, including the pay-to-play Deus Ex Go, to be inaccessible

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
I Am Trash GIF by PBS Digital Studios

That's too bad. Deus Ex Go is legitimately a good game with a nice visual presentation and good animations. I didn't "pay to play" anything in it from what I remember. Just a one time purchase and I played through the single player without issue. Pretty strange they are taking it away. Tomb Raider Go and Hitman Go are really good as well.

SJRB

Gold Member
And another punch in the dick for the Deus Ex franchise.

Deus Ex Go is a single player puzzle game. Why does it need to be "shut down"? What do the servers do that would keep the game from running locally? This is bullshit.

I guess because the publisher sold the studio and the studio dissolved. So there's literally no entity "responsible" for the game come next month.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I use to love mobile gaming, but it becomes a sh*t show after a while. On top of that they hide the good stuff behind a paywall subscription service. It made the cool feeling of playing mobile games go away
Wow, I didn't even know about Deus Ex mobile game.
check out The Fall. There’s a PC port of it.

Top Bottom