• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza horizon 5…. I have this guys problems 🤣🤣

RickMasters

I only recently started playing forza horizon 5….. mostly because I wanted the singer 911. If you are a 911( I’m obsessed with them) fan you already know this particular model is a work of art…… I refuse to even modify it.
Because it’s the perfect 911…..

Now I’m like….. what ado I wanna do next!? 🤔

Any of you guys wanna race? You will most certainly lose but sometimes it’s taking part that matters. So I guess it’s batter to ask… who wanna do some co op? 😅😅

Last edited:

RickMasters

There is a GAF clan just search for it and ask for an invite you might find some people still active there
Cool! I would love to race and talk car shit with some cool gaffers 👊🏿😎 gonna go look for it. But maybe some folks respond to this one and we’ve never some time.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Cool! I would love to race and talk car shit with some cool gaffers 👊🏿😎 gonna go look for it. But maybe some folks respond to this one and we’ve never some time.
I will get your invite accepted here later this evening if no one else has by the time I can get on but I dont play it much at all anymore, waiting for the new Forza

RickMasters

There is a GAF clan just search for it and ask for an invite you might find some people still active there
Hey you reckon I get some of them to form a posse with me? Hit up some of the games that my non gamer friends don’t touch like destiny ( I can’t get any of them to join me!) ? I need gamer friends. My real life friends only play fifa and COD! 😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Hey you reckon I get some of them to form a posse with me? Hit up some of the games that my non gamer friends don’t touch like destiny ( I can’t get any of them to join me!) ? I need gamer friends. My real life friends only play fifa and COD! 😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭
Possibly not sure if its very active anymore though

RickMasters

I will get your invite accepted here later this evening if no one else has by the time I can get on but I dont play it much at all anymore, waiting for the new Forza
I was just watching the one YouTube vid earlier about the new tyre physics. Looks really good! Looking forward to that one too! Make sure we race when that comes out! My 911s wil be ready for you bro! 👊🏿

RickMasters

That kinda sucks since we are gonna be stuck with FH5 for a while due to Playground working on Fable.
I do t even want a new horizon anytime soon. I’m not ready to leave mexico! 😅😅They can just give us more DLC let’s get a forza gang going on the GAF in the meantime! I can’t find the old thread!

Top Bottom