• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forspoken - Deep Dive: Magic Combat | PS5 Games

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
h4pNAT1.gif

YF1lYi0.gif
Can you make some spoiler free GOW gifs?

S0ULZB0URNE

This is what happens when wokeness is the main focus of a game. Bland, empty, souless, worthless looking game. Imagine supporting this and then complain why gaming is what it is today.
tumblr_o3an8dNLOQ1v1s9fyo1_1280.gif

Translation:
This is what happens when you make the protagonist a female and even worse black....it's becomes a bland, empty, soulless, worthless looking game. Imagine supporting this and then complaining about why gaming is what it is today.......you know, tons of black female protagonists.

Ridiculous.....you don't even try to hide it. Are you racist, sexist or both?
Hmm her daddy is WHITE so she's just as much white.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Well, I tried but people are so sensitive about what’s considered spoilers for this game and my post got deleted. Chose some segments that I thought the devs repeatedly shown of the game.
I have no idea what was so spoilery Aloy those gifs you posted. People have gone nuts.

Remember to tune in for the Exploration Deep Dive tommorow guys. Especially you detractors who keep saying this game will have an empty open world!

Top Bottom