• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FORSPOKEN | Review Thread

What Scores do you think FORSPOKEN will get?

• 0-10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20%

• 20-30%

• 30-40%

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 40-50%

• 50-60%

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • 60-70%

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • 70-80%

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • 85-90%

• 90-95%

• 95-100%

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roberts

They don’t have to wait 2 years to port it. Do it now.
I actually have no clue how it works. I just assumed ports are made just before the release, because it doesn't seem to be very practical to do it 2 years before it is going to come out (if at all) on xbox.

Buggy Loop

Top tier animation

pcvfc05qi0ea1.jpg

Reminds me of RE2 exagerated animation mod

Uv2Pjtr.png

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
I actually have no clue how it works. I just assumed ports are made just before the release, because it doesn't seem to be very practical to do it 2 years before it is going to come out (if at all) on xbox.
There already is an Xbox port complete with Xbox achievements, and you can buy it right now through the Xbox app on Windows PCs. It's just not playable on the console until 2025.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
launches on pc in 2 hours.. I want to play it just to see how bad it is lol .. but its also $70 on steam... :messenger_downcast_sweat:

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Very confused whether to pull the trigger on PC. Good that a demo is coming. Will play and decide.

Corndog

Banned
Why not? You have a pc version that would take minor tweaks. Just keep it up to date.

Sgt.Asher

So take a mediocre game, that can be fun diversion. Then slap an unlikable New Yorker onto it with bottom barrel whedon writing. What can go wrong.

They should of just saved money and went with a silent protagonist.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
PC version is DX12, Xbox version is DX12.
GDK (formerly know as the XDK) is now a unified development environment, effectively if you have a version working for DX12 it wont be a mountain to climb to get the game to run on Xbox Series.
The development environment is so unified you can sometimes change graphical settings on your PC version of a game and when you load it up on Xbox, those settings will have been applied on console.

Going from PC/Xbox to PS5 is alot more work.
PC to Xbox, Xbox to PC is currently a really easy task....you obviously still need to do the profiling to make sure the performance is there, but the port job itself is relatively simple.
This was Microsofts gameplan all along.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
. . .imagine the demo will release around launch if not at PC launch. Performance will determine whether to try out the full game or wait. I will say @Karak review on this is actually pretty damn good and goes over the clear issues. This is definitely a title for folks interested in just turning off their brains and going hog wild until Hogwarts. . .or HITMAN: Freelancer this Thursday.

Guaranteed that user is here or elsewhere complaining about consumers not coming to their own conclusions about a game instead of relying on reviewers.
If I relied only on reviews, I would've missed on my fav movies and games honestly.
You never know what you will like and what might hit you differently.
DS2 is my fav souls and it's considered the worst one ;)

Top Bottom