• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First game played in 2021?

AZuUaom.png
On PS Vita

Zambatoh

Fate Grand Order. It's always the first thing I start my day with. Especially since our New Year's event just started.

Last game played 2020 was Gears 5. First game played 2021 also Gears 5 lol. 2nd game was WoW Shadowlands.

Not sure what 3rd will be.

GAMETA

Banned
I'm replaying Breath of the Wild on Switch and doing the DLC this time (I had finished the base game on WiiU in 2017)

Age of Calamity comes next.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Assassins Creed ODYSSEY. The series is dominating my playtime and I’m fired up to play them can’t wait to get to Valhalla.

The game that is my good night go to almost every goddamn evening: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth on PS Vita. I have more hours in this as in every Bethesda-RPG combined (and I was a modding nut with those).

gamer82

First game was Spider-Man:miles morales completed story last night. i will go back once a finish my other games later for the other stuff although i doubt theres much to do now but crimes and collect they suits not all i cared for .

I reckon Spidey 2 will have both spider-men which im down for. Maybe mj can get a suit also in part 3

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Had a nostalgia itch to plug in old 360.
So far played some gta iv and despite terrible performance, it's fantastic

stn

Kingdoms of Amalur (PS4). I beat it last year but I've been cleaning up trophies for the platinum.

MiguelItUp

Spellbreak!

A game that I kept up with awhile, but figured I'd never bother touching it until it was released. I've been playing it on PC and really enjoy my time with it. It's officially the first BR I actually enjoy!

That being said, the Clash mode has majority of my attention. It's basically a 9v9 TDM in the same map, with the storm limiting the size of the arena. Everytime you die, you drop your loot for others to snatch and equip. However, you immediately respawn with the same loot. This creates an experience that honestly reminds me of an arena shooter, and I LOVE it. When I get in intense bouts I'm reminded of the Quake & UT series, hell, and even a hint of Tribes because of the environment's size. Fights can quickly become incredibly chaotic. So, I'm ALL about it.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Gears 5: Hivebusters expansion. Short but great 8.5/10 expansion. Really enjoyed it. Hoping Gears 6 follows the formula of Hivebusters but gives me an 8-12 hour single player story campaign.

Top Bottom