• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First game played in 2021?

XPertRU

Neo Member
Genshin Impact. Dragonspine short timed event 😬 No free time for Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
4906246f225bb3cab20845609dae05fa.jpg

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
I was playing CoD:WWII with Minecraft running in the background when the clock hit 00:00. So both of them, or WWII.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Nice, i have reinstalled dusk and ion fury and want to play them again now searching for the secrets.
Have yet to play Ion Fury. Tried it once on hard and it was so difficult for me that I have to drop it. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
Are the enemies hitscanners? I remember having similar issues with the cult dudes in Blood too.

Oh, and play Amid Evil if you havent, it´s worthy.

Yumi

Secret of Mana on iPhone with the Razer Kishinev my partner got my for Christmas. Haven’t played it for years. Great game, but the performance is real choppy and the graphics blurry. Like Jesus Square Enix, how is it possible to make this game look worse 20+ years after it was released.

Regardless, playing on the Kishi feels great, I’m enjoying it, and the music is phenomenal like I remembered.

Denton

Night City of course. But I am feeling my stay here is nearing the end..only few adventures with Johnny's band and meeting up with Hanako are ahead of me.

desktopscreenshot20204sjz7.png

Johnny's Porsche drives great, but my favourite is still the Quadra Avenger

desktopscreenshot20209cj58.png

Hobosluz

Neo Member
death stranding, did a play through for the gf as she kept getting flustered in any bt encounter, that’s twice I’ve completed it now and I still really enjoyed it.

FStubbs

Seems like it will be Atelier Ryza - which is turning out to be a very different game than I expected, in a good way.

Kuranghi

Bringing in the new year with a cheery game: I Am Dead

Avoid if you hate cloying voices but aside from that I'm quite enjoying it, the mer-men make me laugh.

Top Bottom