• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XI 2014 |OT| Kumhau, The Blackthorne Coven, and the Mog Wardrobe.

Husker86

ZYFfZ7e.png

What....am...I....doing.....

PlayOnline...man, what were they thinking back then haha.

Oh right, I forgot about the level cap rise completely! Yeah, that did break tanking didn't it?

Yeah, I think the values were getting capped (@10k per volatile and cumulative) rather quickly as players became more powerful. I'm curious as to what the solution was. Did they just raise the caps?

edotlee

All these updates kind of makes me wish I kept my character. XI held my attention far better and longer than XIV did.

All these updates kind of makes me wish I kept my character. XI held my attention far better and longer than XIV did.

Did you delete it or just let your sub lapse? You can probably get it back if it's not deleted, and maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe if it was. Starting over isn't going to kill you like it once would either though.

edotlee

Did you delete it or just let your sub lapse? You can probably get it back if it's not deleted, and maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe if it was. Starting over isn't going to kill you like it once would either though.

Oh I'm sure fairly sure it is long gone, lol. I think I quit about 6-7 years ago? Last thing I remember doing was leveling BLU (fucking loved this job) to 75 and doing some end-game stuff from the Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion.

I do wonder how much easier they made the earlier levels. Exactly how of the game is soloable now? My ultimate dream would be having a single-player version of XI. Unlikely that it would happen, but man, I would be ecstatic to say the least if it came to fruition.

Loona

I do wonder how much easier they made the earlier levels. Exactly how of the game is soloable now? My ultimate dream would be having a single-player version of XI. Unlikely that it would happen, but man, I would be ecstatic to say the least if it came to fruition.

It's pretty simpler to level now, and with the new Trust NPCs, some characters like Aldo and Lion actually get to see in-game action outside cutscenes, and their assistence makes the game closer to a single-player game (and can make some sense, considering some of them appear before and after specific story battle sequences).

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster

Outside of a handful of events* the game is now completely soloable. The entire levelling process (limit breaks), nation quests, and primary mission storylines have had all the roadblocks for participation circumvented and with a complement of trust npc's are easily soloable.

The hardest part is grinding to 99, and that is massively easier than it was due to multiple methods of gaining large amounts of xp super-fast.

*Typically these are rewarded with the highest tier gear/weapons in the game. However these are basically only neccessary for best performance in those events, even second and third rate adoulin gear which is basically handed out for participation alone is unbelievably good compared to most anything available prior to the expansion.

Holykael1

Banned
... So I have to buy this content ID bs even with the 30 day free period.. Wtf.. Guess I'll have to delay starting this. My budget is zero until the end of the month.

edotlee

It's pretty simpler to level now, and with the new Trust NPCs, some characters like Aldo and Lion actually get to see in-game action outside cutscenes, and their assistence makes the game closer to a single-player game (and can make some sense, considering some of them appear before and after specific story battle sequences).

Outside of a handful of events* the game is now completely soloable. The entire levelling process (limit breaks), nation quests, and primary mission storylines have had all the roadblocks for participation circumvented and with a complement of trust npc's are easily soloable.

The hardest part is grinding to 99, and that is massively easier than it was due to multiple methods of gaining large amounts of xp super-fast.

*Typically these are rewarded with the highest tier gear/weapons in the game. However these are basically only neccessary for best performance in those events, even second and third rate adoulin gear which is basically handed out for participation alone is unbelievably good compared to most anything available prior to the expansion.

Interesting... I may have to give it another go when I upgrade my horribly outdated computer. Thanks for the infos!

Everything but the new expansion.

By "easier" I mean tanking is actually possible, versus the VW era when tanking wasn't even a thing that could happen because DD's capped hate instantly. PvP is still dead, though there was a roving band of folks trying to get people to server transfer for ballista for a while. Should have just used the test server.
Any clue where the PVPers went? I am sure if they aren't JP I know all of them. The last time NA ballista really had a sense of community was about when I quit. We were originally on Fenrir, but moved to Lakshmi in hopes of combining forces with the JP Ballista community (60 cap focused).... we chased them away however.

I'm sure there's got to be a few NA tryhards around. I'll have to look for them and see if I can't setup on some matches.

And yes, that does mean I just reactivated. Oh no....

creid

Hm, I didn't realize they had allowed trust NPCs for all of the non-Adoulin story now. I've been just logging in for the login campaign for a while now, guess it's time to pick up where I left off. Any recommendation of which trust NPCs to use, or are they all about equally powerful?

Frazley

EDIT: Whoops, sorry my browser said XIV and posted in XI thread. Really sorry!

Edit 2: Adding to thread. Man I had a sister and brother-in-law who played this game a lot on the 360 release. I almost last year picked up a PS2 HDD just to start playing. This game is still awesome, but I don't know if I'll ever get into it. :(

I tried to reactivate my old character but SQEX support said that was impossible to recover.

I may need a new one.

Does FFXI Gaf plays on a particular server?

ps: POL Viewer is still amazing after all this years and my email inbox still works!

Loona

Hm, I didn't realize they had allowed trust NPCs for all of the non-Adoulin story now. I've been just logging in for the login campaign for a while now, guess it's time to pick up where I left off. Any recommendation of which trust NPCs to use, or are they all about equally powerful?

I haven't used them a lot lately (been splitting my online time between it, EVE and LoL, I must be nuts), but I read good things about Aldo, and in the latest update Ayame was updated to make it easier to close skillchains off her weaponskills, which is handy for a number of quests - her WS apparently now depends on the last WS you used.

I remember hearing somewhere a while ago that the story NPC companions couldn't follow you into boss arenas (ie: 2-3 Dragon etc). Is this a case any more or has it been rectified since?

Also keeping the FF XI OST on my iPOD is dangerously nostalgic and makes it really hard to not want to come back.

... So I have to buy this content ID bs even with the 30 day free period.. Wtf.. Guess I'll have to delay starting this. My budget is zero until the end of the month.

I'm unfamiliar with how the free trials work. Are you doing a trial or the 30 days that comes with a purchase of the game?

I remember hearing somewhere a while ago that the story NPC companions couldn't follow you into boss arenas (ie: 2-3 Dragon etc). Is this a case any more or has it been rectified since?

Also keeping the FF XI OST on my iPOD is dangerously nostalgic and makes it really hard to not want to come back.

Has been rectified for pretty much every story battlefield at this point. Even some non-story ones.

@ pvp - no idea what server they ended up on, I think there's some posts on AH about it somewhere.

@ server choice - I, and a lot of the active players that pop up in this thread play on Sylph.

@ trusts - If you play with them you'll find that they have different attributes, like there's thf trusts that have th and such, so depending on what you're doing you'll want different ones.

Kandinsky

Is there a place where I can see recent activity from players?, I'm wondering who is still playing this.

Edit: Oh duh, can always check ffxiah.com for that lol

It's very easy to catch up these days, especially with a good linkshell. I started in December and have multiple lvl 99 characters and pretty decent gear. My linkshell is split between social and achievement whores so always someone around to play with.

How is equipment progression supposed to work now? More specifically armor from level 1 to before end game. I restarted again last year and I could get weapons by saving up the Eminence points which is straightforward enough but those same NPCs don't offer armor as well. I was able to get a few pieces from treasure chest drops but they are very random and most of the time don't apply to my job... plus that mini game to unlock them gets old after a while. And then there was no armor at my level on the AH which makes sense considering the game population. Was there something I was missing? Should I have sold Eminence items for gil to buy from the store NPCs up until I get my relic armor? My favorite part about the game now is the solo leveling (I'm weird) but I quit because I always felt gimp with no straightforward alternatives.

How is equipment progression supposed to work now? More specifically armor from level 1 to before end game. I restarted again last year and I could get weapons by saving up the Eminence points which is straightforward enough but those same NPCs don't offer armor as well. I was able to get a few pieces from treasure chest drops but they are very random and most of the time don't apply to my job... plus that mini game to unlock them gets old after a while. And then there was no armor at my level on the AH which makes sense considering the game population. Was there something I was missing? Should I have sold Eminence items for gil to buy from the store NPCs up until I get my relic armor? My favorite part about the game now is the solo leveling (I'm weird) but I quit because I always felt gimp with no straightforward alternatives.

The AH might have more stuff now with the new synthesis adjustments ( I need to add those to the OP).

You can basically ride the chocobo shirt and destrier beret to 30 though, look into getting Race Specific Equipment (RSE) for your race, then look into AF gear after that if you want to simplify. Otherwise just get some npc / AH stuff for around the levels you'll be working with that day. Once you have at least one 75+ job, AF won't be an issue.

You can look up the chest drops as well and fight stuff in areas where the gear does pertain to your job.

The AH might have more stuff now with the new synthesis adjustments ( I need to add those to the OP).

You can basically ride the chocobo shirt and destrier beret to 30 though, look into getting Race Specific Equipment (RSE) for your race, then look into AF gear after that if you want to simplify. Otherwise just get some npc / AH stuff for around the levels you'll be working with that day. Once you have at least one 75+ job, AF won't be an issue.

You can look up the chest drops as well and fight stuff in areas where the gear does pertain to your job.

Thanks for the response. I don't mind looking stuff up if it means less time hoping I get a random drop I can actually use. I don't think I have access to the beret/shirt anymore since I bought my license a few years back and used those things on another character. So I should go 1-30 = treasure drops/NPC/AH hope, 30-50 = RSE, ~50-75 AF, 75+ = end game stuff? Man it's going to suck if I'm still wearing leather armor at 29.

Thanks for the response. I don't mind looking stuff up if it means less time hoping I get a random drop I can actually use. I don't think I have access to the beret/shirt anymore since I bought my license a few years back and used those things on another character. So I should go 1-30 = treasure drops/NPC/AH hope, 30-50 = RSE, ~50-75 AF, 75+ = end game stuff? Man it's going to suck if I'm still wearing leather armor at 29.

There's a lot of events post 75 that you can use to get "free" armor or buy things with points. Post 99 everything is Adoulin.

Once you get some experience in abyssea there's always perle / aurore / teal armor. Once you hit adoulin and start doing coalition assignments, you can buy 117 gear with bayld from the peacekeepers (and there's plenty of non combat ones to get you started). Sparks can be used to buy 117 gear too.

If you're just playing solo right now, or just starting out (no mission progress etc) consider coming to sylph via re-roll or transfer (that costs a few bucks though). Check the OP for info on who to contact once you get there if you decide that's a good idea.

Valonquar

Are either of the 2 new classes worthwhile? I had everything else at 99 already, but left before SoA. What would be the best place to start for a returning player that finished the majority of content pre-SoA?
I already beat all pre-SoA storyline stuff including the separate nation's stuff for WotG, and all 3 nations to Rank 10. I got all the abyssites in Abyssea, max rank in Aht Urgan, Cleared to floor 100...

I guess really, I enjoyed the storyline stuff & cutscenes the most in FFXI, is there really a lot of those for new content? I tend to burn through stuff quickly, and find FFXI's endgame grind super tedious/pointless.

Are either of the 2 new classes worthwhile? I had everything else at 99 already, but left before SoA. What would be the best place to start for a returning player that finished the majority of content pre-SoA?
I already beat all pre-SoA storyline stuff including the separate nation's stuff for WotG, and all 3 nations to Rank 10. I got all the abyssites in Abyssea, max rank in Aht Urgan, Cleared to floor 100...

I guess really, I enjoyed the storyline stuff & cutscenes the most in FFXI, is there really a lot of those for new content? I tend to burn through stuff quickly, and find FFXI's endgame grind super tedious/pointless.

Whelp the first thing you're gonna wanna do is get to adoulin, and start doing coalition assignments to rank up in them, and do literally every single adoulin quest you can. There's a checklist in the OP. If you do them all you get useful rewards like key items and such. Coalition progress is tied to early mission progress (you have to grind out a few assignments to progress past a certain mission, but it's nothing crazy). I think there's a ton to do in this expansion, and the ilevel gear you get from it makes older content exponentially more accessible to lowman.

The new expansion is mostly cutscenes at this point (2 fights). Story is pretty interesting, I'm not caught up personally (half way to current, one fight behind), but the cutscene animations are craaaaaazy if you appreciate that kinda thing. There's also a number of more involved questlines that have gotten follow ups recently.

I really like the new classes. Run is an interesting magic / evasion tank. They can sub nin and keep up a massive fastcast bonus fulltime for fast shadows. They aren't preferred to empy and relic plds, but it's a viable option if you are competent.

I really like geo a lot, I'm making a mythic for it. It's sort of like a sturdy blm that can buff. The buffs are all skill dependent like brd, but it doesn't have the multiple instrument issue to deal with. The job is mostly about careful mp management and keeping your buffs / debuffs active.

There's a lot of events post 75 that you can use to get "free" armor or buy things with points. Post 99 everything is Adoulin.

Once you get some experience in abyssea there's always perle / aurore / teal armor. Once you hit adoulin and start doing coalition assignments, you can buy 117 gear with bayld from the peacekeepers (and there's plenty of non combat ones to get you started). Sparks can be used to buy 117 gear too.

If you're just playing solo right now, or just starting out (no mission progress etc) consider coming to sylph via re-roll or transfer (that costs a few bucks though). Check the OP for info on who to contact once you get there if you decide that's a good idea.

Actually I have two goals should I return on a new character: seeing all the storyline on my own schedule (i.e. pre-Adoulin), and getting my character to a high enough level/ilvl to do the former. Essentially playing it as a single player game with a beginning and an end. I considered going to a "high" population server but I guess that wouldn't matter considering my needs. Might as well do Sylph and. One other thing: I know a lot of spell scrolls used to be locked behind things like BCNMs. Are those obtainable by easier means now too?

Claneko

Just posting because I have wonderful memories of this fantastic game, and it's so awesome to see it continuing on with content updates to this day. I'm heavily entrenched in FFXIV, but I have to say out of all the MMOs I played, FFXI was my first love in that regard.

Man, I still remember that October day in 2003 when EB Games called me to tell me my reserve was in and ready to pick up. I was so damned excited to play and when I got that thing home and overcame the long install, I was in the game and not even remotely let down.

Actually I have two goals should I return on a new character: seeing all the storyline on my own schedule (i.e. pre-Adoulin), and getting my character to a high enough level/ilvl to do the former. Essentially playing it as a single player game with a beginning and an end. I considered going to a "high" population server but I guess that wouldn't matter considering my needs. Might as well do Sylph and. One other thing: I know a lot of spell scrolls used to be locked behind things like BCNMs. Are those obtainable by easier means now too?

Most of the high cost ones have tanked in price. Check out the AH for Utsusemi: ni Scrolls tend to drop from a couple more locations / come from special event campaigns where they dropped like rain. It's not an obstacle anymore for the most part.

Greetings,

When it comes to both dancer and thief, neither were designed as jobs that were meant to be straight-up damage dealers. While we will not be making adjustments to give them the damage dealing capabilities that monk and samurai possess, we will be looking into the following adjustments for each job.
Dancer
Just as I mentioned previously, we will be looking into making adjustments to Step effects as well as the Finishing Move system. The development team anticipates that it will take them a bit of time to work on this, and once there are more details we’ll be sure to share.

Thief
The development team feels that thief is a job that is need of adjustments, but as there are other job adjustments that are being prioritized it will take them a bit to shift their focus to thief. Though the adjustments for thief are still a ways out and still in the idea stage, which means they could largely change, I’d like to give a bit of insight as to what the team is thinking.

The development team feels that enhancements to thief’s specialty, enmity control, as well as a slight bump to their attack capability is needed. Currently, thief possesses the means to collect hate on themselves, but is lacking means for diffusing it. This creates a dilemma where they can reduce the hate of other players, but are unable to deal damage.

In order to solve this issue, we’re looking into adding a new ability that transfers hate stolen from players into attack power that can be unleashed on enemies.

Instead of focusing on simply increasing thief’s damage dealing capabilities, we’d like to give them a role that allows for more damage output from the party as a whole by helping party members with hate control.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/42743-Thoughts-from-a-loyal-Dancer?p=513507#post513507

And a bunch of other interesting (and more important) unofficially translated (yet) dev notes here:

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/11...-DISCUSSION)?p=6149386&viewfull=1#post6149386

Big changes coming soon including the ability to create 16 slot gear sets you can macro. They seem to be slowly implementing the benefits of windower into the standard client as much as possible.

Fou-Lu

I've been playing FFXIV and enjoying it, I've never tried FFXI, obviously it has a lot more content having been out a lot longer, but what are the main differences otherwise? (Also how long would it take me to finish the entire main storyline and can it be solo'd?)

Aeana

I've been playing FFXIV and enjoying it, I've never tried FFXI, obviously it has a lot more content having been out a lot longer, but what are the main differences otherwise?
They're very different. FF11 comes from a pre-WoW world of MMOs where there is not a focus on questing or soloing. Stuff is also designed to take longer, although the leveling game was super condensed. But it's also all much more rewarding.

30 days that come with the game.

Did you register all the codes that came with it?
Once you have the game and expansions registered, you have to "add an option" for a character.

This is mostly semantics, but they charge a monthly fee and a per character charge of a buck each, which adds up to 12 or 13.95 whatever it is a month. You shouldn't get charged the first 30 days so just keep going in the process you're going on. If you want extra characters later as mules, your fee just goes up by a buck a character. Nothing too wild.

Good lord there are a gazillion Windower plugins now. I don't even know what to do.

Just turn them on as you need them and don't worry about it if you don't know what it's for. If you don't know, you probably aren't in need of it yet.

Holykael1

Banned
Did you register all the codes that came with it?
Once you have the game and expansions registered, you have to "add an option" for a character.

This is mostly semantics, but they charge a monthly fee and a per character charge of a buck each, which adds up to 12 or 13.95 whatever it is a month. You shouldn't get charged the first 30 days so just keep going in the process you're going on. If you want extra characters later as mules, your fee just goes up by a buck a character. Nothing too wild.

Yes but to add character options I still have to pay(or atleast have be able to add a means of payment with money on it and as I said previously I'm broke for the rest of the month :p) and if I only want to take advantage of those free 30 days, I have to cancel the character option before that period ends. It's scummy.
"ABOUT THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD
Every package of FINAL FANTASY XI comes with a 30-day "free trial" period.
During the free trial, you may add Character Options for free.
The section below labelled "Immediate Charges" does not apply during the free trial.
After the free trial ends, you will be charged for Character Options.
If you only want to use a Character Option while it is free, please cancel any Character Options that you don't want to pay for before the free trial ends."

Holykael1

Banned
That's how every MMO that isn't "F2P" works.

That's not true. When I got WoW, it worked out of the box after setting up the account and it didn't charge anything ahead of time. I even tried adding my debit card and they charged the 1 euro I had left on it and still didn't go through. I thought the charges happened after the free trial period ended. Nevertheless. I'll consider investing myself in this game next month. No point in further discussion of this matter. FF XI is old, it's no surprise that a lot of the services surrounding it are outdated and stiff.

Mr. RPG

They're very different. FF11 comes from a pre-WoW world of MMOs where there is not a focus on questing or soloing. Stuff is also designed to take longer, although the leveling game was super condensed. But it's also all much more rewarding.

Yep, XI is the best MMO of all time. Better in every way compared to XIV, or rather it used to be.

Yes but to add character options I still have to pay and if I only want to take advantage of those free 30 days, I have to cancel the character option before that period ends. It's scummy.
"ABOUT THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD
Every package of FINAL FANTASY XI comes with a 30-day "free trial" period.
During the free trial, you may add Character Options for free.
The section below labelled "Immediate Charges" does not apply during the free trial.
After the free trial ends, you will be charged for Character Options.
If you only want to use a Character Option while it is free, please cancel any Character Options that you don't want to pay for before the free trial ends."

Oh ok here's how this works. I described this earlier but maybe it wasn't clear.

FFXI billing is itemized, but it's billed as one lump sum. There is 2 main components, the monthly service fee, and the character options. The monthly fee they advertise is the same as the service charge + 1 character, so no problems there right?

All this is telling you is, once your free trial is over, you're gonna incur charges for the character options too, so when it renews, you'll see the bill for service fee + character, the total of which should be 12.95, unless you add like 10 characters, then it will be more.

Sounds like you think you're getting charged for your trial, which isn't true. Like most services, FFXI auto-charges you at the end of the service period if you don't cancel. You're probably seeing an authorization charge on your cc account that goes away in a day or 2.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/envi/charge

Holykael1

Banned
Oh ok here's how this works. I described this earlier but maybe it wasn't clear.

FFXI billing is itemized, but it's billed as one lump sum. There is 2 main components, the monthly service fee, and the character options. The monthly fee they advertise is the same as the service charge + 1 character, so no problems there right?

All this is telling you is, once your free trial is over, you're gonna incur charges for the character options too, so when it renews, you'll see the bill for service fee + character, the total of which should be 12.95, unless you add like 10 characters, then it will be more.

Sounds like you think you're getting charged for your trial, which isn't true. Like most services, FFXI auto-charges you at the end of the service period if you don't cancel.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/envi/charge

But I did get charged xD. I can prove it. I only had 1 euro left on my bank account and they took it when I tried to activate the character options thing. I'm confused about this because in the end I wasn't able to activate the account or attach that same debit card to it.. So basically I figure I needed to have money in that card for it to be eligible at least and that 1 euro charge was some kind of safety charge like paypal does?
It's there on my card registry. 1 euro charged from Square Enix.

But I did get charged xD. I can prove it. I only had 1 euro left on my bank account and they took it when I tried to activate the character options thing. I'm confused about this because in the end I wasn't able to activate the account or attach that same debit card to it.. So basically I figure I needed to have money in that card at least and that 1 euro charge was some kind of safety charge like paypal does?
It's there on my card registry. 1 euro charged from Square Enix.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_hold

Seigyoku

Trust NPCs are allowed in Nation Missions up to the one to get Rank 6, all the CoP missions and now the SoA missions. They haven't been added to Zilart, ToAU, WotG etc yet, but the dev team has indicated this is coming. They apparently are prioritizing missions which let you progress to unlock MORE trusts.

I recommend unlocking as many as you can, as even ones in the same "class" have their variations and quirks. Kupipi is great at removing status effects, but won't Haste. Cherukiki will Haste, but pfft no Silena for you. Some will be better for leveling, others better for missions.

Was debating between this and XIV, but ended up going with FFXIV because theres no legit dl client for XI :/

*shiku shiku*

I don't think I have access to the beret/shirt anymore since I bought my license a few years back and used those things on another character. So I should go 1-30 = treasure drops/NPC/AH hope, 30-50 = RSE, ~50-75 AF, 75+ = end game stuff? Man it's going to suck if I'm still wearing leather armor at 29.

If you have a the money to rebuy the codes on sale right now (especially if you don't already have SoA), those two pieces of gear are godly at those low levels. (However I know not everyone can just buy a game over and over again like I do, oh hi Birth by Sleep, again...)

Another place to snag some gear is the Record of Eminence quests for kills in specific regions. Almost all will give you gear or some consumable upon first completion, and the gear level is typically comparable to the difficulty of the zone.

Are either of the 2 new classes worthwhile?.

THEY ARE BOTH DEAD TO ME UNTIL THEY GET JOBEMOTES DAMN IT!

The new expansion is mostly cutscenes at this point (2 fights). Story is pretty interesting, I'm not caught up personally (half way to current, one fight behind), but the cutscene animations are craaaaaazy if you appreciate that kinda thing. There's also a number of more involved questlines that have gotten follow ups recently.

I really like the new classes. Run is an interesting magic / evasion tank. They can sub nin and keep up a massive fastcast bonus fulltime for fast shadows. They aren't preferred to empy and relic plds, but it's a viable option if you are competent.

THREE fights pan. Three. I need to get my damn manticore hairs...

There is at least one guy on our server who tanks several of the new Hard-Mode fights on RUN and does quite well for himself. So it's a matter of skill and getting a group willing to try it.

Husker86

I can get Seekers expansion on Amazon for $6.99. That's all I'd need if I had the last Ultimate Collection, right?

The last one I got came with those three add-on scenarios or whatever. Last time I played was 2010.

I have everything through A Shantotto Ascension.

Seigyoku

I can get Seekers expansion on Amazon for $6.99. That's all I'd need if I had the last Ultimate Collection, right?

The last one I got came with those three add-on scenarios or whatever. Last time I played was 2010.

I have everything through A Shantotto Ascension.

Nope, you'd be missing Abyssea, and you do NOT want to be missing Aby. Buy the full set, it's cheaper than buying those three add-ons separately ($10 each!)

Plus MAGIC HAT :D

Top Bottom