• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 12 new jump scan

Vashu

Really off topic, but, gamergirly... You got a very very very nice se... ehm.. Avatar there :D TA rocks, even to this day! This is truly a game which has aged almost perfectly.

Also:

Yeah, the boy is preppy - but more than anything he looks sly, a bit mischievous. All in all it's gonna be nice to see a teenage main character who doesn't have the strength of the gods.

Indd, this is Yasumi Matsuno we're talking about, even though he took a step back.. I'm confident the personalities he created are quite strong. Too bad there's not much about the game at TGS.... :(

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Ronok said:
I'm also pretty sure you weren't born in the world of Ivalice. :-/

I was, and this is the reason I moved. I wanted to play sports but all the other guys wanted to talk on the phone about the best hair products.

Inumaru

callous said:
Jesus Christ. Vaan is so freakin' fruity looking, he's affecting my anticipation levels for this game (in a negative manner). being a JaPaNoPhIle, I can usually take just about anything, but Vaan is just too fucking much.

Argh.

Pretty much. I didn't even mind Tidus, but this is really getting my panties in a twist.

SantaC

callous said:
Jesus Christ. Vaan is so freakin' fruity looking, he's affecting my anticipation levels for this game (in a negative manner). being a JaPaNoPhIle, I can usually take just about anything, but Vaan is just too fucking much.

Argh.

you had to type out negative manner :lol

Top Bottom