• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Can ryu special > fadc > special? Or just dash out of focus?

There are other people on the dev team too. Sakurai doesnt do eveything and the sales are not because of his involvement.

Ofcourse he isnt the only one, but he is the one who makes the decisions.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
But is it trolling if its true?

I don't take kindly to yo talk foo, yo face me in sf, FT5.

True, but I'm also being serious. You have to learn how to block Elena. Just about all Elenas are gonna go low and then try and trick you into an overhead. If you can get their habit down, then it's smooth sailing.

Yeah, its a huge hassle cause her ex mallet smash is so fast. I know she has to be negative on something but I can find the timing right, its weird. She goes for her spinaroonie and if I press a button, I get hit. If I wait till near the end, a button doesn't come out. If I wait a little longer, another crouching lk is waiting for me lol.

Fun Ultra matches and Skullgirls, guys. More tomorrow?

im down for SF, always looking for more opponents.

Clawww

super psyched to discover that ps360+ kind-of sort-of works on PS4. the ps4 does a bluetooth encryption check every 8 minutes, so you just have to restart the controller via inputs. interruptions are annoying and it's a 5 second wait time, but I'll suck it up since I can now play Xrd on my hitbox

mbpm1

Yeah, its a huge hassle cause her ex mallet smash is so fast. I know she has to be negative on something but I can find the timing right, its weird. She goes for her spinaroonie and if I press a button, I get hit. If I wait till near the end, a button doesn't come out. If I wait a little longer, another crouching lk is waiting for me lol.

Mash DP, wait, you don't have one.

fader

Yooo, KOF13 is fun as fuck, why have I not played this before?

cause you a bustah, BUSTAH!

tumblr_mxet3vrRN01sh3xeyo1_400.gif

In Marvel pools at ECT, someone did Spell of Vishanti into Sphere Flame and then confirmed off it from full screen with Doom. He dropped it after a couple hits but that was pretty crazy.

Top Bottom