• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 25-31 | Gather Around The FGW Family Tree

.la1n

Hell to the yes. Hopefully the arcade to console release wait won't be long this time.

I have mixed feelings on that. On one hand the arcade scene is either dead or dying in most of the United States so faster console ports means more people can play the game quicker. On the other hand a longer time span in the arcade can equate to a better end product by the time it does reach consoles.

That's just regular Nintendo fanboys, they have always been brain washed.

It's still funny to see the stark contrast in the interviews between Miyamoto and Sakurai.

Let's be real, that's most rabbid fans of anything. I fan of a good amount of game franchises but I am not blind to their flaws because I am a fan. Im sure you & I share similar views on the DMC games.

I-hate-u

I have mixed feelings on that. On one hand the arcade scene is either dead or dying in most of the United States so faster console ports means more people can play the game quicker. On the other hand a longer time span in the arcade can equate to a better end product by the time it does reach consoles.

A solid 1 year release difference with patches to the game should be adequate, right?

Potentially, Rayray vs Cloud coming up.

a lot of people are hyping up the conference tonight who are in the know.

Gaf members?

Sayad

I say 6 to 8 months(outside Asia, delay the game all you want in arcade countries) is more than enough, whatever arcade fixes land after the first year can be brought to consoles by patches/updates.

El Sloth

Banned
Spooky's stream been looking amazing this weekend. Watching on source for once feels so good.

Surprised there's no Summer Jam thread.

.la1n

Spooky's stream been looking amazing this weekend. Watching on source for once feels so good.

Surprised there's no Summer Jam thread.

I'm having the issue where most streams on source are wanting to video lock on me. Have to use the workaround with live streamer and pop the chat which is kind of a pain for multiple stream watching.

Village

No. Then we'll never get a chapter for Berserk ever again.

I would take a berzerk L for that.
I would also Sacrifice any future hope of yakuza transalation if you cross that game over with Vocaloid.

I wouldn't know many of the songs or characters in the I@mas X Vocaloid game, I probably wouldn't enjoy it, I Would just like that that existed.

NEO0MJ

I don't know why but twitch keeps freezing my browsers.

I hope Deckard Cain has his account long enough to work his magic in the Smash 4 OT.

I don't think anyone can survive negatively posting in a new game's OT, though.

I wouldn't know many of the songs or characters in the I@mas X Vocaloid game, I probably wouldn't enjoy it, I Would just like that that existed.

You're a sociopath!

been watching too much Hannibal

El Sloth

Banned
Who streamed UNiEL this weekend?

I'm having the issue where most streams on source are wanting to video lock on me. Have to use the workaround with live streamer and pop the chat which is kind of a pain for multiple stream watching.
I'm watching on mobile. My laptop would probably explode if I tried watching source on it.

Top Bottom