• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | DaiGOAT

pixelish

oh shit daigo vs bonchan coming up next. will bonchan play ryu again and if he does, will daigo be outplayed by bonchan's ryu once again?

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Smug was dropping more than he should have that match. Still took it out 5-3. :D

Went from stylish 3 overhead reset last game lol.

Xiao Hai's last match is against Sako, I see him going 0-8

iirc Xiaohai was the best performing non-Japanese player in the past two invitationals. My guess is that's why he was invited back despite not really playing a unique character or having a evo title to his name. If Gamerbee not being invited after placing last is any indication, Xiaohai won't be there next year.

Lulubop

Damn, if Smug beat Xian and Sako. In any case he's proven he could hang with the best, though he has lne hell of a demon in Daigo.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Damn, this match up is so bad for BonChan. :(

Damn, if Smug beat Xian and Sako. In any case he's proven he could hang with the best, though he has lne hell of a demon in Daigo.

Yeah he has had an amazing showing.

I still don't know how he learned the Gen match up...crazy kid.

Daigo's Evil Ryu just too much for Bonchan. I missed the first couple of games. Did he even try Ryu? I'd be surprised if he didn't considering how bad the beat downs have been for him in this match up against Daigo.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Daigo's Evil Ryu just too much for Bonchan. I missed the first couple of games. Did he even try Ryu? I'd be surprised if he didn't considering how bad the beat downs have been for him in this match up against Daigo.

He used Sagat all the way through.

crash-14

Pretty sad for me that either Smug or Luffy will leave with no payout. But i think both performed well (Maybe Smug a bit better since he lost 2 matches 5-4).

Speaking about Smug, happy for his performance after all the hate and opportunist that showed up (Wanna see Sanford and others saying they'll do better...)

Also Poongko giving daigo a match point for the title.

edit: Maybe I spoke too soon. Also Sako still has chances.

Pretty sad for me that either Smug or Luffy will leave with no payout. But i think both performed well (Maybe Smug a bit better since he lost 2 matches 5-4).

Speaking about Smug, happy for his performance after all the hate and opportunist that showed up (Wanna see Sanford and others saying they'll do better...)

Also Poongko giving daigo a match point for the title.

Apart from that small tidbit Sanford said about him doing better, most of his comments praised Smug.

crash-14

Poongko's should try to go from AP (Angry Poongko) to SAP (Super Angry Poonko) by taking off his pants too. Seems like his actual final form it's not enough.

Big comeback from xian to take a 1 on 1 chance to take topanga (besides what Sako does).

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Hmm, Sako also has a chance if he can win this match vs Xiao Hai with a good for against and his next match against Momochi.

Not gonna be easy.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
I want Sako to win it all. He can buy his wife and new kid some cool stuff. :D

So, if Daigo beats Xian and Sako wins this and he beats Momochi. Since, he beat Daigo does that mean Sako takes it all?

Top Bottom