• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Future Games Show 2022 Streaming Live Today

Vasto

ZPQQi8ctkXN5BvSYioQei7-970-80.jpg.webp

Future Games Show 2022: Everything you need to know​

The Future Games Show is GamesRadar's flagship gaming showcase and is rapidly building a reputation as one of the best ways to discover new games on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PC, with over 200 games featured across six shows. Our second show of 2022 will be the Future Games Show Powered by Mana on Saturday, June 11. We're thrilled to confirm that the live broadcast will be hosted by actors Denise Gough and Doug Cockle, aka Yennefer and Geralt from The Witcher 3.

The Future Games Show Powered by Mana will feature around 40 games from publishers such as Team 17, Thunderful and Amanita Design. Expect world premieres, developer interviews and exclusive announcements as we highlight some of the most exciting games coming this year for PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Future Game Show date: How can I watch it?​

You can watch the Future Games Show Powered by Mana by subscribing to GamesRadar's Twitch, our Facebook page, YouTube channel, Twitter, and the website, GamesRadar.com.

Want to set a handy reminder? Use this direct YouTube reminder(opens in new tab) link

Watch live on:
Saturday, June 11
12:00 PDT / 15:00 EDT / 20:00 BST

The Future Games Show has two scheduled events for 2022:

• Future Games Show Powered by Mana - June 11, 2022
  • Future Games Show @Gamescom - August 24, 2022 (TBC)
https://www.gamesradar.com/future-games-show/

Last edited:

Daytonabot

Banned
That was far more interesting than Keighley's show.

edit: 16 new games on the wishlist and a couple more confirmed to already be there.

Last edited:

Fbh

This was pretty entertaining, some fun looking stuff.

That first game that combined tower defence with a FPS looked pretty fun, as did that portal inspired time rewinding one

Tunned

Tinykin Steam

It's a shame so many people overlook these shows because they are mainly Indie showcases. Tinykin caught my attention, I downloaded the demo on Steam and I'm really enjoying it, quite an original platformer.

Top Bottom