• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Feeling spoiled this year gonna be playing RE 4 and BOTW 2 simutaneously

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
Zelda and Metroid are Nintendos only good franchises now rest are kinda crud to me but they are still great

Can't believe I'll be playing BOTW 2 and RE 4 which will probably be two of the greatest games ever simultaneously, and then Starfield.

tumblr_m7diejYZoI1r06m1wo1_500.gif

Zelda and Metroid are Nintendos only good franchises now rest are kinda crud to me but they are still great

Can't believe I'll be playing BOTW 2 and RE 4 which will probably be two of the greatest games ever simultaneously, and then Starfield.

tumblr_m7diejYZoI1r06m1wo1_500.gif

Simultaneously? There can only one possibility:
21-octopus-man-statue-antique-white-15.jpg

nowhat

Can't believe I'll be playing BOTW 2 and RE 4 which will probably be two of the greatest games ever simultaneously
How do you do it? Input options on Switch are limited, so I'm guessing RE4 will be with more funky controls. Are you using Xbox Adaptive Controller with your feet? How about your display setup, are the displays stacked vertically on top of each other or horizontally? And audio, just a basic mix or both games to their own channels? Honestly curious how you make it work, I've never tried playing two games at the same time.

2023 is the year of dreams.

RE4 remake
Dead Space remake
New Zelda
New Diablo
New Spider Man
New mainline Final Fantasy
New Bethesda single player RPG

And we don't even know what's coming holiday season.

As I’ve said previously, it’s the return of 2002

Your list is even missing a lot of big games like Hogwarts and Star Wars too

For me I feel spoiled because of

Hogwarts Legacy
Diablo IV
TOTK
Baldur's Gate 3
Forza
Armored Core
Starfield
VII Rebirth

Even if Forza, AC, and VII get pushed to 2024 it'll still be a good year just because of Diablo and Zelda. The amount of time I'm going to spend playing those games will be crazy.

Top Bottom