• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite music collaborations?

what's your fav music collaboration of all time?

I think mine would have to be "Easy Lover" by Philip Bailey & Phil Collins.

the song is literally perfect. it is just too good. even the music video is fantastic.

honorable mentions:
Queen and David Bowie, "Under Pressure"
David Bowie and Mick Jagger, “Dancing in the Street”

mortal

Gold Member
Some of my favorites

Madvillainy-1080.jpg

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

Any one of the collabs with The Alchemist tbh. Far too many to name.

Banned
the whole Discography over here... minus maybe Transitus, that one was fucking weird

PkFOaWG.jpg

I mean, Universal Migrator pt 2 had Russell Allen, Ralf Scheepers and Bruce Dickinson on single album...

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Billain and Malux went completely crazy here for the Extraction EP. It's almost to much. I can feel the passion.

dr_octagon

Banned
Bragr Bragr I have noodle arms, I wasn't allowed to join any MMA or Bodybuilding forearms to post my genius. The N word triggers me to this day (negative reps).

Bragr

Banned
Bragr Bragr I have noodle arms, I wasn't allowed to join any MMA or Bodybuilding forearms to post my genius. The N word triggers me to this day (negative reps).
Ah ok, you have the same username as some guy from back in the day on this MMA/Wrestling site I used to troll as a dumb kid.

I don't remember if it was MMA-Fighting, Sherdog, or whatever, maybe even Ironlife.

dr_octagon

Banned
Ah ok, you have the same username as some guy from back in the day on this MMA/Wrestling site I used to troll as a dumb kid.

I don't remember if it was MMA-Fighting, Sherdog, or whatever, maybe even Ironlife.
I should avenge him but I'm too lazy.

MastAndo

Lita Ford & Ozzy Osbourne - Close My Eyes Forever

Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell (Temple of the Dog) - Hunger Strike

Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre - Nuthin' But a G Thang

NanaMiku

I love Sound Horizon and Kajiura Yuki, several years ago I thought it'll be great if they collaborate. Turned out they already did it before

Top Bottom