Where do you access the HD Texture Pack bud?Got a chance to play this game early on the PS5. Here's some info.
- PS5 install size is 42.48 GB in english language
- HD Texture Pack is 26.05 GB
- All together with the ultimate DLC and stuff the total is 68>59 GB as of version 1.000.002
- The game has no modes. Only one. PR mentioned it supports 4K 60FPS.
- Gameplay wise the fps was smooth most of the time, but it does tend to screen tear at times when multiple explosions go off, but during cutscenes it can be inconsistent. Big drops here and there.
- In game HDR settings, can adjust luminoisty and peak HDR brightness, etc.
- Haptics are present. Vibrations, Triggers go wild when shooting, and you can feel the resistance when bullets fly out. When driving or horse riding you can feel the triggers show resistance as well as when climbing.
- A shit ton of accessibility options.
- No FOV slider on the PS5 version. Only on PC
- The big thing about this game is the new resolver weapons, supremo backpack and amigos. So far after 7 hours I got to unlock like 3 backpacks, 5-6 resolver weapons, and 2 amigos.
- Game is quite big. Story wise a friend mentioned if you blitz it can be beat in 20 hours. But doing everything in the world will take a looong time.
- There are coop missions called special ops once you reach one of the big areas after.
- Side missions are called Yaran Stories. Unlocking new amigos, finding eccentric NPCs to interact with, treasure hunts, all that is in there. A ton of them too.
- Along with a multitude of vehicles you can ride, you can now ride horses.
- My favourite new gameplay feature is the cockfighting. You can collect multiple new roosters and cockfight against others. CPU and Human. Gameplay is similar to fighting games like Tekken, but more basic lol.
- Basic attack, ranged attack, jump attack, dodge, and a super move. It's hilarious.
- I don't have much else to add since the PC Preview event.
- It's Far Cry, but more polished and fun new weapons to mess around with.
- I'm enjoying it a lot. That's all I have to say. If you expected anything other than Far Cry, well not sure what to say lmao.
- There is an in game photo mode that can be accessed by the options menu.
- One huge thing I wanted to mention is no option to save manually in this game. Only checkpoints and auto saves. If you mess up you can reload autosave. Stupidest thing I've seen all year.
- How tf do you make a game and forget to add the option to save manually...... wow.
If there's new stuff I encounter, I will add it. Cheers
PS5 4K HDR 60FPS Gameplay (HD Texture Pack)
It's for PS5, PC and XSX/XSS only.I just got my downloaded on ps5, no HD pack available. Are we sure that the HDpack isn't just for the Ps4 Pro-version of it?
Yeah, pc for everything and consoles for exclusives is the way to go unless your pc sucks major asses.Screen tearing , mind u it is ubisoft , im starting to think now my ps5 for ps5 exclusives, xbox series x playing retro and my pc for everything multiplat, hate screen tearing in games
True.It's for PS5, PC and XSX/XSS only.
Look in the guy's video you can see he has it in the manage game content section and it's under as PS5 content.
rubhen925 whenever you can clarify man I'd appreciate it, I would guess it will come out when the game is on preload or when it officially releases PS5 wise.
Yea PC is the way to go, think I'm in for some coop shenanigans with the wife.
Looks like playing this on PC is just a bad idea right now, definitely going PS5 now:
Far Cry 4 had the stuttering issues at launch but in fairness if was a really big fidelity jump from FC3, it made great use of HBAO+ iirc so I put up with it. It was kinda fixed later as well.
Then with FC5 I just went with console since I had just gotten my PS4 Pro but I recently started a replay of FC5 on PC and its absolutely awful, it has terrible loading stutter when travelling across the map and not just in vehicles, even running really fast causes it.
That was all at 4K30, if I went down to 1440p30 it was still doing it and forget running the game at properly locked 60fps without constant frametime spikes or a stupidly large GPU overhead. Even with external tools (which ofc shouldn't be needed) I couldn't even get it to run at 1080p60 without a constant microstutter. I gave up because the game just feels so awful to play at 30hz without the low-lag v-sync consoles use and that wasn't an option on PC due to the frametime spikes which will cause tearing when using driver-based adaptive sync or RTSS scanline-sync.
I thought maybe they'd fix it for 6 but its somehow even worse now it sounds so PS5 it is.
I wonder what res consoles are running at to get this "mostly locked 60" in gameplay, I bet its stupidly low at points unless they did some voodoo on the console versions:
What a fuckstoopid comment. I guess the last 3 AC games looks like dogshit then? That's funny, because I remember them looking pretty good. I could care less about another Rockstar game that's a fucking chore to play and controls like ass with over-long animations and dogshit controls from 2005.No suprise. It's Ubisoft.
What a fuckstoopid comparison. AC games? Isn't this a FC thread? FC have always used a different engine to AC games, and Ubi games have always looked like dogshit compared to R* Games.What a fuckstoopid comment. I guess the last 3 AC games looks like dogshit then? That's funny, because I remember them looking pretty good. I could care less about another Rockstar game that's a fucking chore to play and controls like ass with over-long animations and dogshit controls from 2005.