• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EW: The New Mutants details revealed: X-Men franchise goes horror

Vengal

Think they'll safely ignore the events of the last movie, Magneto destroyed what most of the world's cities at the same time?

I mean deadpool ignored it.

Not sure about this government lab thing.

But for me it all rests on how they capture Sienkiewicz's art style, especially with Warlock. His style is synonymous with the New Mutants and in particular with the Demon Bear saga.

newmutants.jpg

I got a new sweet Wolverine pitch

In 1999, Wolverine returns to his old high school in Richmond, California, to get the basketball team into shape. With tough rules and academic discipline, he succeeds in setting the players on a winning streak. But when their grades start to suffer, Wolverine locks them out of the gym and shuts down their championship season. When he is criticized by the players and their parents, he sticks to his guns, determined that they excel in class as well as on the court.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I got a new sweet Wolverine pitch

In 1999, Wolverine returns to his old high school in Richmond, California, to get the basketball team into shape. With tough rules and academic discipline, he succeeds in setting the players on a winning streak. But when their grades start to suffer, Wolverine locks them out of the gym and shuts down their championship season. When he is criticized by the players and their parents, he sticks to his guns, determined that they excel in class as well as on the court.
Is it an all girls school now?

Top Bottom