• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everybody 1-2-Switch First Look [Up to 100 Players and a horse!]

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
bojack horseman celebrity GIF

MrA

Is shame packaged with it or sold separately?

edit on the bright side I hope this preview means this garbage won't be stinking up any of tomorrow's direct.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
They released this before the Direct, hopefully it won't take up more than a sizzle reel second

However, I must say, if this was wrapped up in a Warioware look, most people here won't be complaining.

TLZ

Banned
What in the actual fuck is this shit? I haven't felt as cringed as I did watching this pile of shit in ages. My mouth was numbingly open throughout the video.

I also find it extremely weird watching "grown ups" act like that in the video. They were acting like 5 yr olds.

salva

I felt embarrassed for everyone in that video.
At least this will provide several gifs/memes for years to come

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
This company is something else.

I wonder if Nintendo is planning to let you use your smartphone for WiiU-like dual-screen stuff even in other games.

Yes, a very reasonable commercial that surely represents 100% real scenarios. I can totally see a room full of young, attractive people playing this balloon blow-up game.

supernova8

Banned
Are they even real content creators? Never seen any of them before (I live in Japan and watch content creators based in Japan....)

supernova8

Banned
Yes, I only know one YouTuber, Masuo TV lol
You can find their names in the description

6883d47942.png
Oh yeah fucking hell they're all the exact thing I would never watch... makes sense. Btw that Eddy Skabeche dude has nearly 6m youtube subscribers wtf haha

Deft Beck

Honestly this could be fun at cons. Otherwise, I doubt most adult Nintendo fans will have much interest in this.

SaintALia

What in the actual fuck is this shit? I haven't felt as cringed as I did watching this pile of shit in ages. My mouth was numbingly open throughout the video.

I also find it extremely weird watching "grown ups" act like that in the video. They were acting like 5 yr olds.
Well, it is an AD. Also, Influencers and Youtubers will do the same on the regular.

Anyway, I don't think Nintendo cares much about this one. It's not in any Direct I've seen, doesn't seem to have much promotion going on. And the rumours about it suggest it sucks and Nintendo knows it. About the only positive thing is that it seems to be a 'massively'(lol) irl realtime multiplayer game and people can use their phones. Which is pretty rare.

It will be in the upcoming Direct tho, either as a short ad, or an actual introduction video(doubt).

Kataploom

Gold Member
Does the game come with the horse mask or do I have to get it separately? And more importantly, will the game work without it? 🤔

Top Bottom