• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everton (UK football club) ban the Sun (UK "Newspaper") after Ross Barkley article

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing i don't get about the Sun's readership is this: the Sun plays to cheap populist patriotism, whilst at thr the same time shitting on whole regions of the country.

Knowing nothing about soccer and roughly just as much about UK tabloids I thought this was about the guy who ate a pie for a bet.

StayDead

If you buy The Sun or the Daily Mail, it should be mandatory for the shopkeeper to stamp "TWAT" onto your forehead in red ink.

I know someone who reads the daily mail for "the pictures"

Unsurprisingly her opinions to everything match that of the sickening daily mail.

Both the Daily Mail and the Sun should be banned from sale imo.

Ban Puncher

BWAWRLCIAAAIA7g.jpg

Ah24Evu.jpg

C6BjsqDWcAE4daO.jpg

ZMDs0b2.jpg

xVjBwpF.jpg

mFI31da.jpg

GOAT Sunday Sport

Cm8o-JsWAAAGCiw.jpg

As for Kelvin the dog nonce, there is zero doubt about whether he meant it. Of fucking course he did. He's been doing this for decades. Fuck him and fuck the sun, and fuck murdoch while we're at it.

Blue Lou

so does that mean the sun is banned on both sides of the mersey now? great work

I've seen similar to this a lot, do people believe that Everton and Liverpool are on different sides of the River Mersey ? They're 2 minutes up the road from each other by car.

Today they printed an apology without being forced by the press regulator, the amount of money he can sue for must be limitless. They literally have no defense.

Best part of the apology is them saying they're not racist, if they'd known he was mixed race they never would have done it. They mearly thought he was lower class and from Liverpool and thus making it ok to print shit about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom