• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ever wonder if you would stop playing video games after a certain age?

thatJohann

Instead of quitting, maybe consider looking at different genres, like puzzle games, (point and click) adventure games, that sort of thing. Slower paced, so you can dip into them as you please.

I'm 45 this year, and decided that when I hit 50 I'm going to stop playing anything that requires cat-like reflexes :)

What I have discovered is that I enjoy simple retro games like the Mario games and arcade games that remind me of my childhood like Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. So, what I'm going to do is just keep the Switch for those simple retro games and sell the XSX and PS5.

Aure

Banned
34 years old here. Not gonna happen.
I play games whenever i can, if i get tired, i just take some time off, but i'm never leaving this hobby.
I've been gaming since i'm 4 or 5 years old.

GarlicPrawn

Neo Member
Currently 35 (married) and expect to play games until my hands cannot hold a controller anymore. I don't have kids yet, but I hope to find a balance when I do have them and hope I can play games together with them. The only thing that changed for me is that I don't like shooters or multiplayer anymore. My focus changed to single player story driven games which I can play on my own pace.

Top Bottom