• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ever take a piss and felt it wasn't going to stop?

H4ze

Yeah they happen to all of us I guess. I get them mostly after a night of heavy drinking.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Bro don't worry about your piss and I don't wanna hear about your piss

The way I look at it pissing long isn't bad

BigBooper

Have you ever had a piss that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted to stop so much you would do anything?

Jtibh

Banned
Had one of those this morning thought I was going to piss forever. But after it was done it felt great.

Long pisses are the best, but long poops suck.
Yeah. Once i took a gummie and had to piss and hour in.
That shit gives you a time warp effect where everything seems soo slow .
It felt i was pissing for an hour as a few seco ds in i already forgot i was pissing so it became a loop.

LostDonkey

I do little pisses but very often. It's damn annoying.

so on the rare occasion that I do a long piss I always feel really good especially if I finish with an earth shattering fart and my wife mean mugs me for half an hour afterwards

Amazing

quickwhips

Had one of those this morning thought I was going to piss forever. But after it was done it felt great.

Long pisses are the best, but long poops suck.
I thought you were going to say aliens or shit but yeah man. Mostly when I’m really drunk like right now. You know I always feel weird agreeing with you. Why do you think that is?

Top Bottom