• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ever take a piss and felt it wasn't going to stop?

giphy.gif

GAMETA

Banned
I have, it's strange.

Have you ever got two flows? Like each is going on it's own direction? It's as if the tip of the dick is glued in the middle. That's strange too.

Blond

Banned
I spent the weekend in jail once when I was 13 and this dude who said he said he tried heroine was waiting for his parents and then he took a piss that I counted 45 seconds on the jail wall clock outside the window.

After that, I made sure as a young dude to never go to jail again and that drugs just weren't okay... Mostly.

Don't know why but the thread title sparked that memory, that weekend changed my life as a young person and I haven't been in trouble with the police since.

I hope you're okay Derrick Thurrock and you kicked the habit.

Man this was unexpectedly triggering WHAT IN THE FUCK

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
If you pee too soon after waking up your piss tubes can stay constricted and make it take longer to pee than it normally would (it’s scientific, you can look it up)

Meowzers

I often have those 'parent talks' pisses, where it feels like it's awkward after a while, but it must be done.

eot

Banned
Anyone have to piss like a madman from beer (or alcohol in general)?
I feel like I run to the bathroom once for every pint.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Long poops are great what are you talking about? If you’re worried that enjoying the feeling of dropping a huge load out of your ass makes you gay or something, ok, fine, but don’t blame that on your poop blame it on yourself

Javthusiast

Banned
One time I was driving back from the cinema and had to pee really bad. Thought I could hold it, but after another 20 minutes it was so bad I just had to stop on a side road and pee behind some shack.

Felt like I was standing there for 3 whole minutes, lol.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I was on medication once that made me take extremely long pisses I would be there in the middle of the night, leaned over the bowl, hand on the wall to balance my half awake self, bewildered that I was still going full stream after 30 seconds.

Top Bottom