• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Essential lineup for November has leaked via Dealabs

Draugoth

Gold Member
- Nioh 2
- LEGO Harry Potter Collection
- Heavenly Bodies

https://www.dealabs.com/bons-plans/...es-offerts-sur-ps5-ps4-dematerialises-2427400

Ff6tpnwWIAA4aZf

Lunarorbit

So the PS4 games are just gonna get older and older aren't they? Fucking injustice 2 this month was a slap in the face. Now an old ass Harry Potter Lego game?

They really want me to upgrade don't they? Not happening

GhostOfTsu

Banned
The season pass of Nioh 2 is on sale right now. They usually discount it when it's on PS+ but if you want to buy it early.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Nice, I enjoyed the original Nioh a lot but never got around to playing the sequel.

Heavenly Bodies also looks fun.

The bad thing is that I have way too much shit to play. Still haven't gotten around to Deathloop because Yakuza 0 is so fucking long! And soon there's GoWR. I can't hold all these games. :(

Last edited:
Is it me or Sony has been recycling games from one subscription to another, I don't why but to me it feels like a lot of this games they offer were already free in some way or another. Between Assasin's Creeds, Far Crys, Lego Games, Old first party titles.

engstra

good month! really enjoyed Nioh but never got round to the second one. the other games are also pretty neat imo

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Is it me or Sony has been recycling games from one subscription to another, I don't why but to me it feels like a lot of this games they offer were already free in some way or another. Between Assasin's Creeds, Far Crys, Lego Games, Old first party titles.

Trickle-down economy. Or maybe trickle-up?

But I don't know if they really have. Some games on Extra have definitely been on regular PS+ before, but the overlap isn't that big I think. None of these are or have been on Extra.

Last edited:

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
So the PS4 games are just gonna get older and older aren't they? Fucking injustice 2 this month was a slap in the face. Now an old ass Harry Potter Lego game?

This is what happens when you competition is Games with Gold

Already got the Nioh 2 plat and I've beaten the Harry Potter collection, good month for those who don't have these games though 👍

Last edited:

bitbydeath

At least they’re all still quality games.

tommib

Nothing for me. Not gonna renew my sub this november. Just gonna sub monthly going forward if there is a game that I wanna play.
Same here. Waiting for it to run out in November. Backlog too big. And I have Callisto, Dead Space and RE4 preordered. I’ll resubscribe when classic Tomb Raider comes to premium. If.

Mr Hyde

Backlog too big.

Same here. It's a mountain right now so I'm just getting stressed by these services. Only thing in the horizon as far as subs go is gamepass for a month to check out Scorn. Then God of War drops and then I gotta chill with purchases until RE4. Even though I really want Callisto, Dead Space and Forspoken. My economic situation isn't the best right now either so now Isa good time to actually enjoy what you have.

Cool not got round to Nioh 2 or the first game so will take a look.

I’m hoping that Ratchet and Clank drops for Extra this month, that’s been out for a while right?

BreakOut

Would be sweet to see that Nioh 1 remaster. I really want DemonsSouls to be an essential title, the player base has shrunk so much. Especially after Elden ring.

Top Bottom