• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July's PS Plus monthly games leaked

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
They brought back black ops in 2020, Treyarch stepped in for sledgehammer, the campaign is still a 5-6 hour linear FPS story. The multiplayer is a necessary component . The Moscow map is reminiscent of the three-lane competitive maps of Call of Duty. The central lane leads into the Moscow Metro and the other 2 lanes, the alleys and the main street, can be used to flank), and Uzbekistan. You still have scorestreaks, trashtalk and fighting inside buildings all must have features for modern day multiplayer shooters. Plus zombies are back, black ops Cold War is honestly one of the best cod titles in recent years.

Gorgon

They brought back black ops in 2020, Treyarch stepped in for sledgehammer, the campaign is still a 5-6 hour linear FPS story. The multiplayer is a necessary component . The Moscow map is reminiscent of the three-lane competitive maps of Call of Duty. The central lane leads into the Moscow Metro and the other 2 lanes, the alleys and the main street, can be used to flank), and Uzbekistan. You still have scorestreaks, trashtalk and fighting inside buildings all must have features for modern day multiplayer shooters. Plus zombies are back, black ops Cold War is honestly one of the best cod titles in recent years.

But is the Single Player campaign worth it? That's all I care about if I download it.

In light of Vanguard and MW2: the world was too harsh on CW.
The multiplayer sides of all of these games are trash. You barely even get a month of semi normal soldiers before they add Easter bunnies and shit.

Hell, Vanguard was already fucked from the start. All of the "WW2" characters had paragraph long back stories about their gay husbands and two moms. What the fuck is that.

MW2's campaign was the worst out of all of them. They blew their load with MW 2019's pretty grounded campaign.

Other than the first and last mission, Vanguard's strand alone missions were actually pretty cool though the characters you play as are fictional.

And black ops campaign was decent, would have been better if they didn't replace Frank Wood's voice actor with some cheap knock off. They never even asked him to reprise the role. Pathetic. And both the good ending and the bad ending sucked cock. It's a shame that the game was originally supposed to be an actual Vietnam war title and Activision pulled it away from Sledgehammer for taking too long.

DJ12

Are Sony trolling MS here or has Bobby thrown them a peace offering as he's trying to build bridges.

The timing of this is hilarious.

splattered

Are Sony trolling MS here or has Bobby thrown them a peace offering as he's trying to build bridges.

Maybe part of their current marketing deal through 2024 is being able to put some older titles up on PS Plus

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

These deals are usually done well in advance.

Alan Wake is a great choice with the sequel coming out this year.
I had a feeling it was coming, which prompted me not to bite on sales while I still have a backlog and other games in rotation that have my attention.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
For those of you who have been waiting to get COD for "free", here you go.

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

This CoD was one of the games they'd been giving as part of the PS Plus catalog until they shut the program down a few weeks back.

Also.

Play Alan Wake, people.

After that, play Control.

And then wait for Aw2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom