• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enemies that consistently fucked your shit up this gen?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Who is that?
They enemies in Elden Ring called Revenant. Worst part is you never plan to fight these fuckers, they just pop out of nowhere to ambush you and if you are melee fighter like me, these guys absolute pain to fight with.

I wish Rune Bear had a similar weakness.
Thats a good choice as well, they are super aggressive motherfukers.
elden-ring-bear-rune-bear.gif

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
They enemies in Elden Ring called Revenant. Worst part is you never plan to fight these fuckers, they just pop out of nowhere to ambush you and if you are melee fighter like me, these guys absolute pain to fight with.

Thats a good choice as well, they are super aggressive motherfukers.
elden-ring-bear-rune-bear.gif
im-trying-to-protect-you-general-kirigan.gif

Don't worry Danji, I'm going to attack them.

Right now I execute them myself.

giphy.gif

Bernardougf

Gold Member
My choice as well, these things are the fucking worst.
They are pretty easy imho .. the only difficult one is the first one by the midle of the lake but its because you reach him underleveled and he is sorrounded by spell casters... and as everything in this game you can just say "fuck you" and return later....all the others through the game becomes a casual enemy if you level up correctly.

Sorry dont want to diminish everyone saying he is difficult... but this game is too easy for a "souls game" ... It dosent have one enemy I can say is trully difficult by regular souls standards ... all the difficult ones like Malenia are artificially dificult because of the spam moves and/or infinity stamina and becomes easy once you realize the game wants you to use the 3000000 helps they offer to kill anything

Most overrated game of the generation so far ... and imho as a souls fan ... the worst souls game.. even worst than DS2

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Sorry dont want to diminish everyone saying he is difficult... but this game is too easy for a "souls game" ... It dosent have one enemy I can say is trully difficult by regular souls standards ... all the difficult ones like Malenia are artificially dificult because of the spam moves and/or infinity stamina and becomes easy once you realize the game wants you to use the 3000000 helps they offer to kill anything

Which non-boss Souls enemies would you say are truly difficult? From previous games, the ones that come to mind for me are the Shark Ogre things in Bloodborne and the Corvian Knights in DS3.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Elden Beast fucks me up too.
I gave up, close enough to the end.
Was fine with completing DS1, 2, 3 and Bloodborne but Elden Beast just felt impossible.
I'm surprised so many people had such a difficult time with this guy, my first platyrough was pure melee build I havent that much difficulty beating this guy....I personally found Radagon much more difficult fight.

My very last playthrough was Faith/lighting focus build and
Ancient%20Dragons%27%20Lightning%20Strike.png
Ancient Dragons' Lightning Strike absolulty destroyed Elden Beast. That spell is CRAZY strong against big ass bosses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom