• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls: Castles Leaked

BaneIsPain

Please Clap Jeb Bush GIF by MOODMAN

SJRB

Gold Member
This might not even be the worst idea but man that ultra cartoony style fucking sucks.

Looks like WoW.

FeralEcho

Dovahkiin dovahkiin where're you hidin' your kin?!

"16 times the details" and also 16 times the fucking rooms on screen.Thanks Todd,what a visionary. "It just works"

todd howard thanks GIF

Tomeru

Do you guys not have phones?

More TES content is always welcome, including terrible TES content. Though I'm curious as to what Bethesda are hoping for, I mean there's already several Elder Scrolls mobile games out there.
Really?

Last edited:

killatopak

You think Bethesda are making bank from these mobile releases? I can't imagine tonnes of people pouring money into crappy mobile grind-fests.
You don’t have to imagine. It actually makes a lot of money. Sony’s FGO for example made 5 billion dollars recently. Genshin is probably the biggest today.

Whether or not Bethesda will make money is up to the quality of their game.

fallingdove

Dumb. Fallout Shelter was ok-ish, but I’m not a big fan of wringing out these franchises, and in the process, eroding what makes them special. Especially if the mobile or spin-off experiences are be up being popular with casuals, altering the formulas of the main titles.

Why do you assume they are talented? Could be exactly the opposite- average devs churn mobile stuff, talented ones work on main entries.
True, maybe, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. If a person is working at a company and your boss says this is what you’ll be working on next, it’s not like you have a ton of choice in the matter.

Rockondevil

Games probably gonna be meh but you can register now so it downloads automatically whenever it releases (App Store says dec 2024 so who knows if that’s right or not).

Top Bottom