• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls: Castles Leaked

Draugoth

Gold Member
A new TES Game published by Bethesda and is in early access has leaked earlier. It's listed under Bethesda Softworks LLCs titles. It's sadly like Fallout Shelter.

anyones-seen-this-v0-9j6drf2j61rb1.png
anyones-seen-this-v0-6rdlpu0j61rb1.png
anyones-seen-this-v0-tppwlczi61rb1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This looks terrible and generic as fuck

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The leaked roadmap had a couple of mobile games, this is one of them I suppose.

Kurotri

"holy shit! is this maybe one of those super early leaks that turn out to be true years later?"
*sees picture*

Kilau

I liked Fallout Shelter, but I also abused the time change exploit because no way I would ever put money into it.

More TES content is always welcome, including terrible TES content. Though I'm curious as to what Bethesda are hoping for, I mean there's already several Elder Scrolls mobile games out there.

H2x1_NSwitchDS_TheElderScrollsBlades_image1600w.jpg
capsule_616x353.jpg

Last edited:

damidu

get to work Todd, you have to make some of those billions back.
they are not gonna wait another decade for your next wet fart

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
get to work Todd, you have to make some of those billions back.
they are not gonna wait another decade for your next wet fart
Unfair to put this on Todd; he does what Microsoft tells him to do now.

Phil wants more mobile games. He was clear in his plans. Expect more of this mobile stuff.

DfaPYXbCWtIB_FP9de-65S1s0Py44m4EBl9YAWZBdBItmQT-5ta2AF6Ag07Bzq1l8eUDPDQUQ4mQ0o_2lYT-5zelkNYYEu7Yb_5ORYNkZOl4-ILGr7refSktj7RaPtqEb2OZTjh5B3Kmfg5GsA1hR6c

Larxia

Fallout shelter did at least look like something that belonged in the franchise, visually. It kept a vibe / art style from fallout.
This on the other hand just looks like any generic mobile game, I would have never thought about Elder Scrolls at all by looking at this without the title.

Top Bottom