• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring - Taipei Game Show 2022

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Skipping the video to random points trying to take a look at the cute girl, but all I see is some dude with greasy hair. :lollipop_anguish:

Bartski

Gold Member

Give It To Me Need GIF

Isa

So tempted to look but I've been going in blind for the most part and have managed to succeed so far, I want this one to be special. Got it pre-ordered, February is gonna be good!

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Thank god for dying light 2 and horizon 2.

You don't like any of these games to pass time?
Still have to play the first Dying Light, and nah Horizon isn't for me, tried the first one but ended up getting bored. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I'll be fine. I'm playing Persona 4, long game which should last me until Elden Ring releases.

It's just that nowadays there aren't a lot of new games that I find exciting or fun, and Elden Ring is basically the only announced game that has yet to be released that actually makes me excited for it, so right now I kinda feel like a child just before Christmas.

Last edited:

Hyphen

So tempted to look but I've been going in blind for the most part and have managed to succeed so far, I want this one to be special. Got it pre-ordered, February is gonna be good!
If you've been going in blind until now and haven't seen any significant footage, then definitely don't watch this. No need to do that to yourself after all this time, especially when we're only about a month away from release. The interview itself was very interesting though. So if there's a version of it that showcases just the conversation without the game footage, then I'd say watch that.

For anyone else sitting on the fence about watching, and maybe being spoiled by extra gameplay, I wouldn't worry. Sure there is new footage in this video, and locations shown beyond what can be found in the network test, but it's nothing particularly revelatory in my opinion. However, everyone of course has their own sensitivities though.

Reactions: Isa

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
30 hours to complete, that sounds about right though my guess is I'll be doing double or triple that on my play through.

Hell, I spent 12 hours on the network test demo and that was supposedly just a small part of the map.

Top Bottom