• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes is also coming to Nintendo Switch

Jooxed

Gold Member
Hey there heroes,

Firstly, we would like to address the ongoing delay surrounding the backer product codes for Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, and want to sincerely thank every hero for their patience as we work through these issues.

If you still haven't received your product code for Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, then please don't hesitate to reach out to The Yetee Customer Service who are working hard to answer questions and solve problems.

In the meantime, we have some exciting news for those who might have missed it!

EIYUDEN CHRONICLE: HUNDRED HEROES IS COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH

That's right! Given recent speculation over the Nintendo Switch and potential next generation Nintendo iterations, we wanted to play it safe and investigate what options we had before fully committing to a Nintendo Switch version.

But now the wait is over and we're delighted to confirm that Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will also be landing on Nintendo Switch!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
It's a very nice indie RPG, Switch owners should definitely check it out.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Is it actually out? I thought we just got the prequel adventure that will play very diffrent from the full game.

Oh whoops, the names are so similar. I thought this topic was about the prequel action RPG, didn't realize that was already out on Switch.

My bad.

It's a very nice indie RPG, Switch owners should definitely check it out.
They're talking about the real game, not Rising.

I just platinumed Rising and it really isn't very good. It isn't horrible, but it's just basically non-stop fetch quests in a few zone with serviceable at best combat.

But Hundred Heroes looks amazing.

Pallas

Gold Member
Makes sense, I know previously they were planning on releasing it on the next Nintendo console, but it looks like they decided to bring it to the Switch instead. Makes you wonder if they got info about the next Nintendo’s capability with backwards compatibility.

I just platinumed Rising and it really isn't very good. It isn't horrible, but it's just basically non-stop fetch quests in a few zone with serviceable at best combat.

It’s certainly not a banger, but can’t help but enjoy the art and music that’s in the game. I find the combat fun, and the bosses are pretty entertaining but I agree it could do with less fetching quests. Here’s hoping the resources, character development and the shape of the town transfers over to the main game.

saintjules

Hundred Heroes will be the real deal, especially since the Creator of the Suikoden series is involved. Super excited for it.

I don't know why they wasted their time with Rising though. If anything, it should have just been an addon DLC.

Last edited:

Pallas

Gold Member
Hundred Heroes will be the real deal, especially since the Creator of the Suikoden series is involved. Super excited for it.

I don't know why they wasted their time with Rising though. If anything, it should have just been an addon DLC.

I guess they wanted to keep interest high, and probably thought a long wait would turn people off, especially with how risky kickstarters can be, luckily it’ll affect the main game in some way or another but yea I think they would had been fine with just making this some kind of unique dlc package for the main game.

Nautilus

Banned
Huh, I thought it was already confirmed.It would have been weird if Rising had a Switch version, but not the main game.

Top Bottom