• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Crawler Roguelike ‘Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami’ Available Now on PS5, Steam, and Mobile Devices

6VJaJkm.png

Furyu announced that Western players can now play Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami on PlayStation 5, iOS and Android, and PC via Steam. There don’t seem to be any reported changes between platforms.

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami is a roguelike RPG that draws inspiration from the beloved manga “Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs,” a romantic comedy serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump (Shueisha) and adapted into an anime in 2018. Players step into a world where the protagonist Kogarashi resides at the notorious “Yuragi” hot spring inn, crossing paths with the spirit of Yuuna, a high school girl unable to pass on to the afterlife.
In the game, Yuuna and her companions embark on a mission to rescue Kogarashi from the “Dreamy Miniature Garden.” With each venture into the dungeon, the layout transforms, presenting a fresh challenge that requires astute strategic planning. The game offers an original storyline and narrative scenes, featuring exclusive event images and character interactions that extend beyond the source material.
Players can enjoy a limited-time 10% launch discount on the Steam version. The game’s features include dynamically changing dungeons where players must confront and defeat adversaries, risking the loss of all items if defeated. Players can also discover in-dungeon events and customize character appearances with collectible costume items. Narrative scenes in the game come to life with full voice acting by the original anime’s cast, unveiling an exclusive storyline and perhaps revealing new facets of Yuuna and the other characters. Additionally, the Resonant Spring feature offers a mini-game with Koyuzu, where players can engage in a relaxing hot spring session after intense dungeon battles, observing subtle character developments during this soothing activity.

You can check out the screenshots below:

KXYDFB4.jpg

NYCzCqo.png

ZEggVMG.png

No switch version? I don't really trust Sony platforms for these kind of games.
Yeah, no switch version is a bit weird. I'm leaving this trailer here as well so I don't clutter the OP any further.

Edit: This is the press release that NoisyPixel got regarding on which platforms the EN release will come to:

GEGP1E9acAAUEjn

Edit2: It seems it will release on Switch as well, but only in Japan? https://www.cs.furyu.jp/yuragisou/

mlZz1zg.png

EHSpcwO.png

Last edited:

Pejo

Looks a LOT like that Danmachi one, like they just added new .pngs and character sprites and sold it again.

Is this show getting a new season or something? Why is this coming out now?

Does it show boobs like the show or nah?

Looks a LOT like that Danmachi one, like they just added new .pngs and character sprites and sold it again.

Is this show getting a new season or something? Why is this coming out now?

Does it show boobs like the show or nah?
Console release is most likely censored since it's PEGI 12 (I've posted the press-release in my previous post in this thread).

GEGszNOWcAATxQc

Edit: Switch release confirmed to be censored.

Last edited:

FStubbs

Haven't heard from this series in years. Strange it gets a new game now. I wonder if Chizuru is in it.

Last edited:
Someone on Steam forums said that "the game is confirmed as censored on Steam and lightly censored on Switch, as can be seen in the thread featured by this user on twitter"

Lunarorbit

Why can't companies just release adults only (AO) games? The ridiculousness of dmc showing a butt a few years ago versus having your entire party naked in bg3.

It makes no sense!!!

Sentenza

Oh, I remember this series.
It's one of those where it looks like everyone and their grandma wants to fuck the main character, but in practice everyone remains virgin until the end.

I think the genre is formally known as "Harem Blueballing" or something.

Top Bottom