• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreams |OT| A World Of Pure Imagination

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Honestly guys. Dreams WORTH? . I wanna make short movies of Gravity Rush but 30$ is a ouch money

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
$30 now is better than $60 later. ;)

But imo it's easily more than worth the $30 if you're in it for the creative part.

tenor.gif

hahahaha

ok, i get it

julio_grr

I've been fiddling with logic recently, I was going to do a tech demo and it ended up beeing a minigame :)

Help Artio find her way back to the summer camp.

Hostile_18

Banned
Sorry if this has already been answered but how does the early access client work? If I buy it now will I be upgraded to the final game for free or would I have to buy the full version?

Lastly I know this is highly subjective but is the asking price offering enough enjoyment at the moment if I only want to play other people's creations rather than make my own?

Sorry if this has already been answered but how does the early access client work? If I buy it now will I be upgraded to the final game for free or would I have to buy the full version?

Lastly I know this is highly subjective but is the asking price offering enough enjoyment at the moment if I only want to play other people's creations rather than make my own?

If you buy the early access you get access to the full game on release.

I think it’s worth it given the cheaper price - there’s tons to play and it’s only going to increase. It’s not a game you will play for a month solid but something you can dip in and out of

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital

Just check out my months top 5 or go through my Quickfixes. That will answer your question. :) Yes, it's well worth it.

Top Bottom