• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

ManaByte

Gold Member
39ekNi6.png

Grinchy

Banned
Well he is clearly being careful about what he says here. So this really will be some long drawn out legal issue.

If this was really just Twitch deciding they could save some money since Mixer died, maybe they feel like whatever is settled for out of court will be less than what they would have owed him? Even then, it makes no sense because they make money off of his success while paying him anyway...

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I mean once people figure out he's not dishing out drama I'm sure his numbers go way back down lol

There's also just a weird thing where people want to be the first to watch a streamer on a new platform.. weren't some of the other streamers who moved seeing ridiculous numbers day one?

But he'll possibly gain some viewers who stick around.

VN1X

Banned
I loved how the 1 dollar donation was basically an insult to him hahaha.

Also he mentioned Rogue Company twice already. Whew whew! Hope he plays that with a proper team some time soon.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Well he is clearly being careful about what he says here. So this really will be some long drawn out legal issue.

If this was really just Twitch deciding they could save some money since Mixer died, maybe they feel like whatever is settled for out of court will be less than what they would have owed him? Even then, it makes no sense because they make money off of his success while paying him anyway...
That theory is so hair brained to me.

Top Bottom