• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

Tesseract

Banned
SpryUntimelyFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

VN1X

Banned
As much as Twitch is a shitty company their streaming game is on point. How the fuck is this chat system even a thing? It's so bad! How do we even clip these live streams? Like is this available on Youtube Gaming or is that just the same but with "Gaming" added?

isual

i think he may have hinted that the reason why he was banned, or a part of it may be related to taxes; i.e, tax evasion or not paying right taxes. twitch/amazon got the heat, so they terminated doc.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Never been watching his streams and I still won't since I don't like those games but he is pretty fun. He clearly takes some care to make a show and create a brand and it's not lazy.

i think he may have hinted that the reason why he was banned, or a part of it may be related to taxes; i.e, tax evasion or not paying right taxes. twitch/amazon got the heat, so they terminated doc.

What he was just talking about a minute ago? He was being sarcastic.

JonnyMP3

I'm not a big fan of his but I got into some of his stuff via TimtheTatman and I only know of Tim because of Overwatch. But watching Tim try and teach Doc how to play OW was glorious! And the rage that follows Overwatch n00bs afterwards... Overwatch brings the salt!

VN1X

Banned
I still think Infinite looks good, maybe i'm blind lol
Certainly doesn't look as bad as the internet wants to make you believe and I don't even care much for Halo!

What is worrying are all these rumours floating around of 343i being screwing up development though...

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I still think Infinite looks good, maybe i'm blind lol
The cutscene looks fantastic. The facial animation on the pilot is expressive and fun looking. The lighting is good too.
It's just it looks a bit flat outside. Just flat. Since the detail is fine if You watch 4k stream

The cutscene looks fantastic. The facial animation on the pilot is expressive and fun looking. The lighting is good too.
It's just it looks a bit flat outside. Just flat. Since the detail is fine if You watch 4k stream
I love halo to bits. But bro. There is more than that. Like texture transitions for one... Please, don't let off on the criticism. They need to know they have work to do to make it the game we can all be proud of.

Top Bottom