• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CazTGG

Wow between the preview and this thread everything is coming up Goku

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1442912

tumblr_oervc0Ib351qc9dlro1_500.gif

CazTGG

Lol you guys are making it hard to avoid clicking spoilers. I see black bars everywhere.

It's not your fault that
something something OMG NEW FORM something something you can't read any of this so it's not like you'll ever know this is all gibberish.

Goku and Jiren see who gets more lost in each other's eyes.

Magwik

Banned
Regarding the new thing:
We may have already seen it with Jiren dodging and avoiding the pieces of the arena that were being fixed pre-tournament

Once Undead went Black, he never did go back...

Real talk:

In my top 5, Goku Black/Zamasu is only in number 2 by the slightest margin. In dude time they will jump to number 1 along with Piccolo. I'm not lying when I say they are my favorite villain.

When Black gets announced for DBFZ I will even change my avatar to his model.

HeroR

Really glad his new form isnt coming from the spiritbomb reflect. Would've been really out of the blue

That hasn’t been unconfirmed since as of yet since the transformation and technique may not be related to each other.

cordy

Banned
Looking forward to this special. I think I'm going to watch the whole ToP these next few days again just to get ready.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
You best post pictures of the booklet on twitter!
I wonder what episodes got corrections, it'd be cool if some of the iffy stuff in the first half of 90 got touched up.

Yep I will. I looked through it already and there's stuff for the 17 episodes and the Pride Troopers in their fancy suits. A storyboard for ED 8 as well.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I'm rounding out the end of the original Dragon Ball season 2, but I did skip ahead to watch Battle of Gods last night. Is Resurrection F next? i might wait until i finish the Z Frieza arc to watch that.

lowkey favorite scene of ep 90 besides the destruction of Tien was when Piccolo and Gohan walked into the restaurant looking for a fight, called Goku's ass out in a place he probably considers a church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom