• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonZ

Huh... Episode 104 spoilers -
One of the summaries says that Goku turns into Super Saiyan God when going to help Hit against Dyspo.

It could be just another mistake though, considering how many errors these summaries seem to have lately.

I mean, at this point, only two cast members are aging negatively, it's Krilin and Bulma, and both are married to beings that age slower.

They can just use the Dragon Balls and get younger. Bulma suggested that in End of Z and I don't see why she wouldn't tbh.

Tien can just become an old martial arts master like Roshi.

BUT HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SMART NOW

How do you defeat an invincible opponent, immune to attacks, that Goku and Vegeta couldn't damage at all ?

Well, you punch him and blast him with a kamehameha of course.

Like come on dude.
I can only assume Botamo has a limit, Goku and Geets never went above SSJ against him while Gohan might go full power

jstripes

Banned
Fun episode.

Highlight was Toppo sliding in out of nowhere to tell of 17 lol.

Nice episode for 17 all around. He also brought up the animals, where are the updates on team Goten/Trunks/Marron? Are the poachers still plotting? I need to know.

giphy.gif
The Pride Troopers need their own standalone movie. Seriously.

There is too much Sailor Moon in my Dragonball...
U2 and U11 are opposite universes, and both seem to be based on TV genres. U11 is the tokusatsu universe (Super Sentai/Power Rangers), and U2 is the henshin anime universe (magical girl, etc.)

U2 and U11 are opposite universes, and both seem to be based on TV genres. U11 is the tokusatsu universe (Super Sentai/Power Rangers), and U2 is the henshin anime universe (magical girl, etc.)
Makes sense. I think I did mention that the U11 people look like dudes Casshern should be fighting.

Slaythe

I hope the bluray version fixes the timing of that scene because they fucked it up.

That great frame is basically invisible.

6znIDQ.jpg

Fun episode.

Highlight was Toppo sliding in out of nowhere to tell off 17 lol.

Nice episode for 17 all around. He also brought up the animals, where are the updates on team Goten/Trunks/Marron? Are the poachers still plotting? I need to know.

Do you REALLY want to interrupt this super slow moving tournament to give an episode to plotline. No thanks.

It'd be fine if all this stuff was happening concurrently, but nope, somehow it's only been 10 minutes. Unless I missed the part where they mentioned time moving slower here.

BUT HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SMART NOW

How do you defeat an invincible opponent, immune to attacks, that Goku and Vegeta couldn't damage at all ?

Well, you punch him and blast him with a kamehameha of course.

Like come on dude.

Sounds like the Gohan I know. What's the point of the spoiler tag when ALL of his other victories were achieved that exact way.

How do you beat Cell who always regenerates? Well ... you blast him REALLY hard.

I can't believe we went through the transformation sequence twice. 17 should've shot again and taken them out instantly, then we would have been spared of those Sailor Moon parodies. Ah well, they gave us badass 17, so I can't complain too much. The androids are so far my absolute highlight of the arc. It's good to see them in action again.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Huh... Episode 104 spoilers -
One of the summaries says that Goku turns into Super Saiyan God when going to help Hit against Dyspo.

It could be just another mistake though, considering how many errors these summaries seem to have lately.

Yeah I saw that. Could be a mistake but given the script writer maybe not.

If it weren't for interferences from people from a completely different universe from a completely different timeline, Future Zamasu may have stayed on the right path and become a good Kaioshin.

Baleoce

I did kind of laugh at Gohan saying okay, let's just split up, and everyone instantly agrees xD So much for that plan.

Heroman

Banned
Another meh episode, didn't need to see that lame transformation scene a second time and it weird how the universe is at stake but you wouldn't know from watching the show. Atleast The finish to the 17 fight was cool.

So for anyone who cares, we have two new storyboarders coming up as well as the new supervisor I mentioned previously.
Mori Takeshi of Yu Yu Hakusho fame is boarding 103, here is an example of a YYH episode he boarded.
And 104 is being boarded by Nishijima Katsuhiko, who has a large portfolio of... ecchi and fanservice anime.
You'd think he'd be boarding 105. Will I get lots of panty shots of Hit?

caliph95

So for anyone who cares, we have two new storyboarders coming up as well as the new supervisor I mentioned previously.
Mori Takeshi of Yu Yu Hakusho fame is boarding 103, here is an example of a YYH episode he boarded.
And 104 is being boarded by Nishijima Katsuhiko, who has a large portfolio of... ecchi and fanservice anime.
You'd think he'd be boarding 105. Will I get lots of panty shots of Hit?
What about ass shots of pride troopers

NEO0MJ

Where are all the "He's sticking to the plan because preserving stamina is the smart thing to do" people at

32 fighters were eliminated, including those of a whole universe. That's 40% of the participants, and a good number of the remaining combatants have been fighting since the word go and so burnt some stamina. It's as good a time as any to jump into the fray.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Episode 104 makes
Goku
sound really obnoxious.
Hit having a hard time with Dyspo. Goku is watching the battle, goes SSG (?) and says something like "My body is aching!"

M.D

I mean they did. Zeno even said the fighters are starting to tire, yet Gohan's group is at full stamina.

32 fighters were eliminated, including those of a whole universe. That's 40% of the participants, and a good number of the remaining have been fighting and so burnt some stamina. It's as good a time as any to jump into the fray.

Sure, but to what end? If they were to work as a team now, it would make sense.
Go as a team and pick up on strong, yet tired opponents that would be much harder to deal with otherwise. Power of team work.

What use do they have if they're alone? Are Tien or Roshi going to beat anyone worth a damn on their own just because their opponent is tired?

NEO0MJ

Sure, but to what end? If they were to work as a team now, it would make sense.
Go as a team and pick up on strong, yet tired opponents that would be much harder to deal with otherwise. Power of team work.

What use do they have if they're alone? Are Tien or Roshi going to beat anyone worth a damn on their own just because their opponent is tired?

You got a point there. Dragon Ball gonna Dragon Ball I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom